PPS Buffet + Movie Screening of The Sorcerer's Apprentice in Singapore

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by LottieM View Post
    Ooooh, MAN Flyer, this Welsh girl disputes that !!
    Cymraeg geneth prynhawn da!

I thought the Welsh are pretty decent drinkers from a Welsh friend and definitely better than me. Perhaps the English are better?

Comment

Shwmae!

The northern English think they are quite "nails" when it comes to drinking, hence MAN Flyer's reference to southern "shandy drinkers" !

Comment

Ooooh, MAN Flyer, this Welsh girl disputes that !!
        Ah, now that changes things considerably!. I can vouch from personal experience that Welsh Girls should certainly not be called 'shandy drinkers'. Quite the opposite in fact.

Not from Caerdydd by any chance are you ?. Or the Valleys ?.

Shwmae!

The northern English think they are quite "nails" when it comes to drinking, hence MAN Flyer's reference to southern "shandy drinkers" !
        That's were it comes from, although it's not so much the alleged drinking prowess of Northerners, more the lack of such down south.

Comment

Bridgend girl actually (classy!) - land of rugby (although Daniel Carter excepted, I am a football fan!) and Brains S.A! So yes, about as far from a shandy drinker as possible!!

Comment

Bridgend is alright, and close to Ogmore and Southerndown, places I spent many a happy time as a kid. I've also been to Porthcawl a few times...... I have some very good friends from Neath and Port Talbot as well.

When you say you are a football fan, I hope you're not a Jack...

Comment

Probably bumped into you on the beaches of Southerdown and Ogmore by Sea at some point then (grew up in a village called St Brides Major) so summers were spent having picnics on the beach!

I'm Welsh....so.....I'm a Man Utd fan (obviously...!)

Comment

I'm Welsh....so.....I'm a Man Utd fan (obviously...!)
                That's even worse.........

Not quite sure of the Welsh/Man U connection, as most of my mates down there can't stand them either.

Comment

(although Daniel Carter excepted, I am a football fan!)
                  I saw your favourite rugby player in the NZ lounge at SYD on Monday, along with the rest of the All Blacks.

Comment

Working...
                  X