Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

One year after PPS Changes. Any comments? Suggestions? Expectations?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New Membership Card

Years qualified have now appeared again. On the TPP cards at least. The luggage tags have a new design and the crappy plastic luggage tag holders have been replaced by cheap and nasty leather ones.

Comment

Originally posted by TerryK View Post
      Hmmm, let me guess. SQ will not take away *G privileges, SKL access is still available, that leaves guaranteed Y reservation, use of VS Clubhouse and 25% tier mileage bonus. I wonder which one will go away?
      With QPPS become almost like KF Gold, obviously sometime has to be done to make QPPS more differentiated and God-like. So KF Gold will have to be changed. What could it be?

a. No priority boarding for KF Gold.
      b. No more 25% more miles.
      c. No more KF Gold check-in.
      d. No more priority waitlist.

Or sometime else?

Comment

Originally posted by LionCity View Post
        With QPPS become almost like KF Gold, obviously sometime has to be done to make QPPS more differentiated and God-like. So KF Gold will have to be changed. What could it be?

a. No priority boarding for KF Gold.
        b. No more 25% more miles.
        c. No more KF Gold check-in.
        d. No more priority waitlist.

Or sometime else?
        a. I don't think *G flying SQ have the privilege of priority boarding any more.

b. Maybe QPPS will be given an additional 10%.

c. d. As long as SQ is in *A, I believe they won't change this.

Comment

Originally posted by StarG View Post
          If only I had enough smileys to indicate how much in the spirit of joking I was when I posted the last message.
          Of course SQ LPP is one who shares, that's why I was sad that it is not the case for this 'new enhancement' which has kept some of us in suspense.

Hope you all have a nice, lighthearted weekend.
          No worry! Everything is great here for the weekend. I mean rain, rain, and rain... wish I can travel.
          This time I opt not to reveal the new enhancement since it's delayed and under re-review again. And, I know it will not affect you for the reason that you are in premium class when you travel long haul. This will affect me when I travel in Y again next year with other SQTalkers here from SIN to Europe.

Comment

Originally posted by Nick C View Post
            b. Maybe QPPS will be given an additional 10%.
            10% it's not attractive enough for me. Remember that the redemption requirement for 77W and A380 has been doubled from the old level.

Comment

Originally posted by steeltrader View Post
              Years qualified have now appeared again. On the TPP cards at least. The luggage tags have a new design and the crappy plastic luggage tag holders have been replaced by cheap and nasty leather ones.
              Welcome to SQTalk!
              Care to post the picture of the card with years on?
              The cheap and nasty brown leather looking bag tag has been used for almost two years I think.

Originally posted by TerryK View Post
              Hmmm, let me guess. SQ will not take away *G privileges, SKL access is still available, that leaves guaranteed Y reservation, use of VS Clubhouse and 25% tier mileage bonus. I wonder which one will go away?
              Keep trying hard!!! Please don't touch VS Clubhouse access.

PS... Just noticed that this post is my 2,222 posts in SQTalk. Hope to stay as it is, unless I decide to delete some of the previous posts.

Comment

Originally posted by SQ LPP View Post
                10% it's not attractive enough for me. Remember that the redemption requirement for 77W and A380 has been doubled from the old level.
                Maybe QPP/TPP/LPP can earn at BD's rates Overly attractive

Comment

......when I travel in Y again next year with other SQTalkers here from SIN to Europe.
                  This will be a shocking news!

Comment

....Keep trying hard!!! Please don't touch VS Clubhouse access. ...
                    My guess is reduction/elimination of the 25% tier bonus when flying Y.

Comment

I haven't flown on SQ metal to/from SIN for one year...don't really miss it either - 9w and TG are sufficient, and anyway, my favorite flight in EE (SQ21/22) is now gone - LH fills that gap very nicely - perfect for Euro-shopping as well...

Comment

a. I don't think *G flying SQ have the privilege of priority boarding any more.
                        I hope that is not true. Priority boarding for *G is a standard *A benefit.

Comment

Originally posted by Kiwi View Post
                          Yes. It's a standard *A benefit.

Comment

Since the discussion has been off the mark about the minor enhancement, please see the following thread...

Comment

Originally posted by Kiwi View Post
                              Yes. It's a standard *A benefit.
                              SQ clearly isn't playing by the rules...

They wasn't any priority boarding for *G on my last 4 flights ex-SYD and ex-SIN.

Comment

SQ clearly isn't playing by the rules...

They wasn't any priority boarding for *G on my last 4 flights ex-SYD and ex-SIN.
                                There is, just walk into the business class queue and all will be well.

Mind you when I did this on SQ222 last week the upper deck queue moved faster than the business class queue.

Comment

Working...
                                X