Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

One year after PPS Changes. Any comments? Suggestions? Expectations?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SQ LPP View Post
    I don't think it will affect you that much since you are always in the premium cabin. But this Y flyer, will say "ouch."
    Oh no.
    That means many ouches for me as I fly Y more often than you think I do.

Comment

Originally posted by SuperJonJon View Post
      If they say no business class lounge when taking Y, I will definitely be p*ssed off.
      You just gave an idea to SQ what to do when the world crisis coming to Singapore.
      Originally posted by StarG View Post
      Oh no.
      That means many ouches for me as I fly Y more often than you think I do.
      Perhaps. But I think it won't affect you since your long haul flights are always in premium cabin.

Be patient. Soon you will find out. Oh, it's Friday now... better ring SQ to find out!

Comment

Hmmm... now I am guessing it has something to do about arrival lounge access perhaps?

Comment

So is it an enhancement or an enhancement?

Comment

$50 for the right answer ....

Comment

Originally posted by SQFAN View Post
              $50 for the right answer ....

Comment

Since we are an international community and have multiple currencies involved : forgot to mention US$50.

Comment

Since we are an international community and have multiple currencies involved : forgot to mention US$50.
                  I thought it's today. I checked SQ website just now, but did not see any new announcement yet. Hmm anyone can help?

Comment

Originally posted by SQ LPP View Post
                    I thought it's today. I checked SQ website just now, but did not see any new announcement yet. Hmm anyone can help?
                    ... but it's a weekend.

Comment

... but it's a weekend.
                      Just got the reply for my inquiry. The implementation is delayed...
                      Thank you, SQ!
                      Last edited by SQ LPP; 27 September 2008, 08:22 AM.

Comment

Maybe the dept concerned has forgotten to release the info ontime given all this Grand Prix excitement?

Comment

Maybe the dept concerned has forgotten to release the info ontime given all this Grand Prix excitement?
                          That's one possibility, but don't ring well. I must say it's more like ... (hmm better quiet... it's sleeping time in southeast asia )

Comment

For Cathay, the greetings for top elites are much more consistent, in all classes. It feels as if on SQ it is recommended for the staff to do it, but on CX it is a must.[/QUOTE]

I spoke with a FA (Chief Steward). Yes, he told me that for SQ, only recommended. SQ tried to make it a must but apparently the union objected. Not sure if its true. Anybody heard of something like this

Comment

Oh! you are always leaving me at the edge of the cliff SQ_LPP What is the enhancement to PPS members??

Comment

Received the PPS Club eNews, October - November 2008 today. No sign of additional breaking news, good or otherwise...

Comment

Working...
                                X