X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

In the back of the card, there is a word "Supplementary."

Comment

I still wouldn't say no

If I ever "marry" someone with LPP status, that's definitely going into the pre-nup for me to keep in all eventualities

"You can keep the house, my dear, but I'm keeping your Supplementary LPP!!!"

Comment

Okay so I need to start looking for a donor ... no I'm not ill ... yes I mean for supplementary LPP status . Kind of beats my KF *S . When I return to SIN by the end of April I will have passed 100K flown miles in Y since the beginning of the year so wouldn't that mean that I'm really needy (yes please start feeling sorry for me - NOW) and that I would make the most of it? So??? Ohh well ...

Comment

Originally posted by demue View Post
          yes I mean for supplementary LPP status . When I return to SIN by the end of April I will have passed 100K flown miles in Y since the beginning of the year so wouldn't that mean I'm really needy and would make the most of it?
          Or maybe it means you need a more generous employer?

I'm sure a certain SQTalk LPP is willing to entertain offers for the supplementary card. What is it worth to you? ...
          ‘Lean into the sharp points’

Comment

Originally posted by jjpb3 View Post

I'm sure a certain SQTalk LPP is willing to entertain offers for the supplementary card. What is it worth to you? ...
            Tell me about it. Now that I finally got promoted to a level where I'm allowed to fly C when travel is over 6hrs I get a project for a top global client who flies everyone below a Sr. VP in Eco and insits on us confirming with the same travel policy. Great stuff

Hmm, well let me think about what I could offer ... hmmm

Comment

Originally posted by demue View Post
              When I return to SIN by the end of April I will have passed 100K flown miles in Y since the beginning of the year
              100,000 bum-in-seat miles in Y in 4 months ? Ouch!

Comment

Originally posted by jhm View Post
                100,000 bum-in-seat miles in Y in 4 months ? Ouch!
                SORRY SQ LPP - my whining takes this thread OT so I promise I'll make it short. Okay given the tricky booking situation at times and constraints in the SQ network some flights were on LH, SK, & TG.

4 x SIN-FRA-HEL-FRA-SIN
                1 x SIN-BKK-ARN-CPH-HEL-CPH-BKK-SIN
                1 x HEL-FRA-LIS-FRA-HEL
                1 x HEL-FRA-CCS-FRA-HEL
                1 x HEL-FRA-MXP-FRA-HEL
                3 x SIN-BKK-SIN
                1 x SIN-CGK-SIN

Coming up in May - August
                - more SIN-FRA-HEL RT's
                - SIN-DME-SIN
                - SIN-MXP-SIN
                - flights in Europe from/ to HEL(L)
                - HEL-FRA-CCS-FRA-HEL
                - JFK (either from HEL or SIN)
                - others I don't know of yet - likely SIN-DXB-SIN and others

Aiyoh - and all in Y
                Last edited by demue; 7 April 2008, 01:53 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by jjpb3 View Post

The silence of the ... is practically deafening!

Comment

I was talking to some of the SQ staff on the ticketing and reservation side and I mentioned that the new system of op-up was based on PPSV of the current year between two QPP. Their response was that it was still based on number of years and it was captured by their system and not current PPSV.

Frankly, I am still not sure which system they are actually applying.

Comment

Working...
                    X