Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SQ Unwinds PPS Call Center?

I got a very alarming e-mail today:

"Please allow me to explain that the PPS Helpline as been integrated with Singapore Airlines and Silk Air Contact Centre for our PPS Club members.
    The Helpline now operates 24 hours daily and this is part of our ongoing efforts and continual commitment to provide a more seamless customer experience for our premium customers. We would like to assure you that our call agents undergo the same intensive training before they are allowed to service our members. Each agent's performance is reviewed regularly based on customer feedback and service audits."

If this is true, this is a huge devaluation of the PPS service. The call center people are often extremely unknowlegable and completely lost.

I'm surprised they didn't call it an "enhancement"

Comment

Originally posted by SMK77 View Post
      If this is true, this is a huge devaluation of the PPS service. The call center people are often extremely unknowlegable and completely lost.
      Quoted for truth... didn't see this one coming!

Comment

Originally posted by coffeeblack View Post
        I'm surprised they didn't call it an "enhancement"
        They did, in so many words...

this is part of our ongoing efforts and continual commitment to provide a more seamless customer experience for our premium customers

Comment

I haven't seen an email saying that, but I agree it would be a huge backward step. Some of the general call centre staff are useless.

It would seem to be a strange thing to do when they are currently investigating what additional benefits they will offer to their top end flyers.

Comment

Originally posted by MAN Flyer View Post
            I haven't seen an email saying that, but I agree it would be a huge backward step. Some of the general call centre staff are useless.

It would seem to be a strange thing to do when they are currently investigating what additional benefits they will offer to their top end flyers.
            Neither did I. The good thing about the general line is that it is available 24/7. Of course, it's only good if one can get something done.

Comment

Working...
            X