First Class Saver: Post your successful redemption

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Kyo View Post
    I have my Kyo-Kaiseki booked already. I'm not sure if it goes better with DP or Krug, though?

Why not have both?!? Simple solution to life's problems...
    God must have been a ship owner, he placed the raw materials far from where they are needed and covered two-thirds of the earth with water...

Comment

• Originally posted by Pinkfloyd View Post
      Why not have both?!? Simple solution to life's problems...
      You see, this is why you deserve the big bucks! You're an IDEAS MAN!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Kyo View Post
        Got the A388 during Songkran to BKK next week in F/R (?!) - looking forward to maybe returning on it also
        Sure I caught sight of the SQ 380 in BKK this afternoon. And this would presumably confirm it.

Nice award, but hope you're turning around and not staying in Bangkok during Songkran. It goes from one of the best cities around to one of the worst....

Comment

• I have a long-sought after reservation for dinner somewhere.... so I go!

Comment

• AKL-LHR On Christmas Day

Comment

• Originally posted by MAN Flyer View Post
              Sure I caught sight of the SQ 380 in BKK this afternoon. And this would presumably confirm it.

Nice award, but hope you're turning around and not staying in Bangkok during Songkran. It goes from one of the best cities around to one of the worst....
              As it happens, it was one of the best nights I've ever had. Will be back there again in 12 hours...

I only got hit a little by the Super Soakers

Comment

• R class saver x2 SYDSIN 6 weeks out (Jun). Availability was there, no need to waitlist
                F class saver x2 SINHKG in Nov on SQ002. Again, availability was there, no need to waitlist. Had to cancel it though in favour of another port.

WL SQ016 1 year out, but no inventory. Hope it clears.

Comment

• SIN-HND in F (June 2016) - no need to waitlist too.

Comment

• Got a SIN-HND F on a 777-300 ER. It's the one with 8 F seats and 1-2-1 config. How can I check if this is the "New First Class" or "First Class"

Comment

• SIN-AKL 30th Apr / AKL-SIN 13th May

2x F Savers SIN-AKL 30th Apr - 2 weeks out

2x F Savers AKL-SIN 13th May - 1 week out for me, 2 days out for partner

Comment

• Had a confirmed LAX-SIN R saver waitlist come through for myself, but not for my travel partner (with linked PNR), and had been chasing for months for SQ revenue team to push this through.

Went online today and, lo and behold, found 2 open F class SFO-SIN savers open! Called SQ and managed to secure. Pretty lucky to get during peak summer period, but will most likely be on the old F class cabin. Any idea if the non-premium economy 77Ws (with 8x F instead of 4x R seats) will be getting refurb as well?

Comment

• Both SFO-SIN flight pairs already have the new cabins - SQ1/2 the 77WN, SQ15/16 the 77WR.

Comment

• Originally posted by leops1984 View Post
                            Both SFO-SIN flight pairs already have the new cabins - SQ1/2 the 77WN, SQ15/16 the 77WR.
                            Wow... thanks for the info. This is good, look forward to trying the new product

Comment

• We were on SFO-SIN in J (11D & F - mini J behind F) on a 77WR on May 19 and load was 1/F and 33/J. I was surprised how empty it was.

Comment

• 3 x Suites-Saver LAX-SIN in early June for my parents + 1 friend.

Didn't expect to be able to redeem 3 x Suites-Saver on 1 flight.

Comment

Working...
                                X