No announcement yet.

Too much flying?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

On Kapitan's topic of jet lag, my best friend for long haul travel is Ambient CR or Stilnox CR. I have a inflexible body clock which means I can fall asleep easily when I am tired but I wake up after 3 or 4 hrs and can't go back to sleep (like now). So if I have a full next day, I pop the magic pill which puts me to sleep for 7 hours straight. Tried to do some of the things Singapore Sling stated but I don't have the luxury of time!

As to SQFlyerGirl's schedule, I can only recommend you better learn to say "no", before you crash and burn out! Take care, you only have one body and one mind.

Comment

Originally posted by CarbonMan View Post
      As to SQFlyerGirl's schedule, I can only recommend you better learn to say "no", before you crash and burn out! Take care, you only have one body and one mind.
      Now you tell me!

I just committed to a series of quick meetings in Bangkok just before christmas.
      Good thing boss said ok for me to stay a couple more days on my own so I'll head up to good old CNX and chill

Comment

Originally posted by SQflyergirl View Post
        Now you tell me!

I just committed to a series of quick meetings in Bangkok just before christmas.
        Good thing boss said ok for me to stay a couple more days on my own so I'll head up to good old CNX and chill

Comment

Mind you, there are some mitigating factors to all this, such as flying 4 sectors in EK F suites, which I'm in the middle of right now ...

Comment

The Suite Life

Originally posted by Wan1dap View Post
            Mind you, there are some mitigating factors to all this, such as flying 4 sectors in EK F suites, which I'm in the middle of right now ...
            Suites?

Sweet!

Le jour de Saint Eugène, en traversant la Calle Mayor...

Comment

40,000 miles in 30 days:

SIN-MUC LH
              MUC-CDG LH
              CDG-SIN SQ
              SIN-NRT SQ
              NRT-LAX NH
              LAX-JFK UA
              JFK-FRA-SIN SQ
              SIN-KUL MI
              KUL-SIN MI
              SIN-NRT SQ
              NRT-LHR BA
              LHR-HAM LH
              FRA-ZRH LH
              ZRH-SIN SQ

Comment

Originally posted by SMK77 View Post
                40,000 miles in 30 days:

SIN-MUC LH
                MUC-CDG LH
                CDG-SIN SQ
                SIN-NRT SQ
                NRT-LAX NH
                LAX-JFK UA
                JFK-FRA-SIN SQ
                SIN-KUL MI
                KUL-SIN MI
                SIN-NRT SQ
                NRT-LHR BA
                LHR-HAM LH
                FRA-ZRH LH
                ZRH-SIN SQ
                Now why's that the odd-one-out? Could have completed your entire journey with KF (assuming you're a member)

Comment

Travel up to Dec 55.000 miles, only this year start to be serious for qualifying, got a silver in August and now 25.000 away from Gold.

I love flying since I am 10 , till now flying for me is like an escape where you can sit relaxed and be in your own world and mind , its a place to think and set up plans.

and I really hope phone will not be allowed to be used in the sky.. forever

Comment

Originally posted by SilverChris View Post
                    Now why's that the odd-one-out? Could have completed your entire journey with KF (assuming you're a member)
                    KF? You are assuming that all those flights are awards. The BA flight was a one-way in their new First Class - I couldn't resist and had to give them a try. And left the plane impressed. Service was great and the cabin with it's midnight-blue leather and carpets and blue lights was cool as Studio 54... :-)

Comment

KF? You are assuming that all those flights are awards. The BA flight was a one-way in their new First Class - I couldn't resist and had to give them a try. And left the plane impressed. Service was great and the cabin with it's midnight-blue leather and carpets and blue lights was cool as Studio 54... :-)
                      Erm, I was assuming that you could earn KF miles all the way, not awards. But glad you enjoyed the BA flight

Comment

40,000 miles in 30 days:
                        I just did 55K miles in 30 days. That was an experience I hope never to repeat.

Comment

Originally posted by SilverChris View Post
                          Erm, I was assuming that you could earn KF miles all the way, not awards. But glad you enjoyed the BA flight
                          Putting miles in KF? BIG NO-NO-NO! Never do that. Unless you fly whY and can pocket 125%. Other than that: NO. If you want PPS you can still put PPS Value into KF while collecting miles with any other program. If you are up for *G try A3 and get Gold after 20,000 miles. As good as KF Gold.

If you are after good remption options try Miles&More: 200% in Business, 300% in First. Cheap awards on SQ 77W and A380 Business Class. SIN-EWR return in Business: 135.000 miles. Or try BMI - and try to get a status match to BA when they take over in March 2012.

Comment

Working...
                          X