PPS Value has appeared!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Codeshare PPS Value

Nice that current codeshares have some value. My FRA-BCN codeshare has showed up: $650 for 1.25 sectors and 850 PPS miles. But that's 1/2 what I paid for the fare

Comment

In April I earned 26.5 PPS sectors with a PPS Value of S$17,xxx. That gets me to QPP5 (2008 to 2009), but I'm still planning to make it to TPP5 under the old rules.

Comment

There seems to be a difference between etickets and paper tickets for PPS Values. My itineraries with etickets posted within days while paper tickets may take a few weeks. I also noticed that eticketed itineraries have pretty accurate PPS Values against fare paid, while it is not the case with paper tickets. Anyone notice somthing similar?

Comment

The PPS Values for my last 2 flights took less than 48 hours to appear.

Comment

Originally posted by TerryK View Post
            There seems to be a difference between etickets and paper tickets for PPS Values. My itineraries with etickets posted within days while paper tickets may take a few weeks. I also noticed that eticketed itineraries have pretty accurate PPS Values against fare paid, while it is not the case with paper tickets. Anyone notice somthing similar?
            I think this is true. Based on my experience the last 5 return flights (all e-ticket) showed up with the correct PPS value within days of completing each flight. The only delay was when i decided to upgrade the class by paying the difference at the airport on the day of departure. This took a few weeks to sort though this has always been a challenge for SQ to track.

Comment

Originally posted by UMD View Post
              The PPS Values for my last 2 flights took less than 48 hours to appear.
              Same here.

Comment

Questions

My counter stopped since 2 weeks ago. So, I am missing about 20 PPS sectors, which the miles had been posted/credited correctly in my BD and LH accounts. Someone mentioned about requesting on-line for those missing PPS sectors. Never done this before. So where to go in the web? I see Retroactive Mileage Claims. But it's for KrisFlyer.

Thank you for the help!

Comment

Originally posted by CGK View Post
                  So where to go in the web? I see Retroactive Mileage Claims.

Thank you for the help!
                  I do it this way, making sure the miles have already posted to my other FFP before doing so.

First time I claimed they hadn't posted to BD and they put the miles to KF instead. We all know how much aggravation it is to get them moved back...

Comment

Originally posted by MAN Flyer View Post
                    I do it this way, making sure the miles have already posted to my other FFP before doing so.

First time I claimed they hadn't posted to BD and they put the miles to KF instead. We all know how much aggravation it is to get them moved back...
                    Most probably will do the PPS sectors request credit through SQ YVR so that there is no mishaps.
                    My question: could it be possible that SQ PPS only capable handling maximum 250 sectors in one qualifying period?

Comment

Well I went through the Retroactive Mileage Claims on the website and all my sectors have posted immediately, except one. This is SIN-FRA and for this it says : Retro is put on hold, pending for investigation.

Don't they trust me ?.

Comment

I decided not to mess up on-line. Today I asked SQ YVR to send credit requests for all my missing flights. Hopefully soon I will see additional 30 sectors in my account.

Comment

My PPS sectors have not been posted since I reached 928.5 with SIN-ZRH as last entry. More than two weeks ago.
                          Anyone experience the "no posting" situation like I have right now?

Worry ... worry ... worry

Comment

I dont have any posting issues, still getting my PPS sectors within 48 hours.

I just recieved my cheapest 1.25 sectors with PPS value of SGD350!

Comment

Originally posted by SuperJonJon View Post
                              I dont have any posting issues, still getting my PPS sectors within 48 hours.
                              Hmmm in that case, what happened to my flights? It's still stuck at 928.5 mark. About 60 sectors unaccounted for.

Comment

Here's a weird one!

I flew SQ15 on July 28. Todate the miles, value and sectors have not been credited.

I flew SQ606 on Aug 5. Everything credited within 48 hrs.

The funny part is that my Krisshop purchases on board SQ15 have been credited.

Comment

Working...
                                X