No announcement yet.

Asking for compensations.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I do apologize for my 'noise' here in my subsequent posts however I do hope that folks here can understand my situation.

My parents went to Singapore Office (IONS) and signed the waiver and have them sent to New York SQ Office.

The lady there even said that it should not be any problem for me to board at JFK however she cannot give a confirmative answer.

As of now, Krisflyer Contact Centre told me that they're still trying to sort out with JFK Airport & NYC SQ Office. There isn't any problem with SQ Office in NYC however JFK Airport doesn't allow check-in for UM w/o parents/guardians. It's the airport regulations not SQ.

So you see, we've been getting many conflicting informations from SQ IONS office / Krisflyer Contact Centre.

Technically speaking, Krisflyer CC is handling my case while IONS Office is the one that submit the UM Waiver to their counterpart in NYC as instructed by Krisflyer CC. Furthermore, I'm not allowed to check-in at JFK Airport by myself - they're still trying to see if an exception can be made.

Many thanks to you guys' wishes and comments. I'll see how it goes - I'm due to depart from YYZ in less than a week.

Comment

cocaman,

Do yourself a favour and contact the nearest US Embassy or Consulate and get some further information regarding your predicament...

Comment

Working...
      X