Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

BREAKING NEWS: CGK to go on the run of a lifetime!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by upright man View Post
    First of all, congrats on reaching 911 sectors CGK !
    (I am sure you have made plans already to get the other 80 plus sectors by August right ?)

Yes, anyone in SIN Changi airport on Sunday 13 May 1930-2000 hours come join us for dinner at Terminal 2 Soup restaurant (level 3F) (give me a PM or email howcj@yahoo.com I am making reservations), or just come to say hello.....SIN-based SQTalkers : anyone free?
    I will be around and would like to meet up for dinner.

Comment

Hi SuperJonJon ! Great, I will make a reservation, see you at Soup restaurant 1930-2000 (my wife and 2 kids coming along so will need a big table).

Nickbot : good luck with finding someone to guest you into SKL F !
      (Will someone help them out please ?)
      J. my own dear wife J.

Comment

First of all, congrats on reaching 911 sectors CGK !
        (I am sure you have made plans already to get the other 80 plus sectors by August right ?)

Yes, anyone in SIN Changi airport on Sunday 13 May 1930-2000 hours come join us for dinner at Terminal 2 Soup restaurant (level 3F) (give me a PM or email howcj@yahoo.com I am making reservations), or just come to say hello.....SIN-based SQTalkers : anyone free?

Just PM'ed. Should be OK.. See you all there barring any flight delays or family plans. I should be there by 1944hrs latest as my plane arrives 1920hrs.

Comment

Great pity, we'd have both loved to meet the upright man family!

Hope you all have a great evening and don't forget to post some photos - we'll try to be there next time

Hi SuperJonJon ! Great, I will make a reservation, see you at Soup restaurant 1930-2000 (my wife and 2 kids coming along so will need a big table).

Nickbot : good luck with finding someone to guest you into SKL F !
          (Will someone help them out please ?)

Comment

Hi nickbot : yeah pity we can't meet again this week, but we will meet again, I am sure of it !
            Take care and keep in touch . Give my regards to L. !

Hi SQFan, glad to have you coming - so that makes you, SuperJonJon, CGK and my family - thats 5 adults and 2 kids - will be calling early to make a reservation, I remember that the restaurant isn't too big.
            This is gonna be a fantastic dinner !
            J. my own dear wife J.

Comment

Originally posted by CGK View Post
              Wednesday SQ972 SIN-CGK SQ973 CGK-SIN SQ976 SIN-BKK SQ979 BKK-SIN
              9V-SYA

Comment

Nice to have met you in SIN SKL F CGK!

All the very best in your run for LPPS! Go, Go, Go!

Comment

Had good flights with SQFan today. But the drama was at the gate D2 in BKK. I flew SIN-BKK Friday morning. Stayed in Bangkok for one night. Saturday am, I flew to SIN on SQ971. Then I went back to BKK on SQ976. When boarding for my SQ979, the agent at the gate wanted my immigration form, which I had given up on SQ971.
                  I kept saying that I had given back the departure form in my morning flight, but she kept saying NO, I can't take this SQ979 flight because the rule said that arriving pax on SQ976 has to clear immigration.
                  So, this is a lesson for anyone who wants to do turn-around in BKK. If you just do SIN-BKK-SIN, no problem. But if you do BKK-SIN-BKK-SIN, you will be in trouble.

Comment

If you just do SIN-BKK-SIN, no problem. But if you do BKK-SIN-BKK-SIN, you will be in trouble.
                    Some how I think not many people will be doing that or encountering such problems.

Go CGK!!

Comment

The LSS on my flight was not surprised when I mentioned to her that I would see her again in the next leg.
                      Anyway, I am getting punished or else I am so unluckeeeeeeeeeeeeee. Misplaced my singapore's cell phone. I thought I dropped it on my seat. But the crew said nothing on my seat when I disemabrked at BKK. Or else I may misplaced it at the gate counter D2 when I had to open my cary on and showed my previous BPs...

Comment

I am going to do a turn around SIN-CGK-SIN on 13/5. Having never done this before, I hope there won't be any problems. I am kinda reassured by CGK's previous posts that it won't a problem as long I get SQ in SIN to issue to my return boarding pass as well ( in some other threads)

Keeping fingers crossed.

Comment

So, this is a lesson for anyone who wants to do turn-around in BKK. If you just do SIN-BKK-SIN, no problem. But if you do BKK-SIN-BKK-SIN, you will be in trouble.
                          CGK, have u considered writing a book on this escapade?
                          Dang, u could very well be on Oprah come year-end...., and u can bet we have an ORD welcoming party at hand...

Comment

Originally posted by ws8n View Post
                            Dang, u could very well be on Oprah come year-end....,
                            You are kidding, right?

Comment

. But if you do BKK-SIN-BKK-SIN, you will be in trouble.
                              That was the first time I saw the ever-happy got stressed. If you can't convince the gate agent, confuse them.

Comment

CGK, thank you for the updates!!! Please keep the firsthand reports coming!!!
                                Last edited by cawhite; 13 May 2007, 10:08 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X