Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

BREAKING NEWS: CGK to go on the run of a lifetime!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Savage25 View Post
    This is like a movie - with the bad guys (baggage gnomes, rebel bombers, etc) trying to derail CGK's quest for the Holy Grail and the gods giving him an op-up to F.
    This is starting to sound like some hollywood script!
    Congrats on the op-up, CGK!

Comment

Hmm actually it has so many stories to tell, but decided not to. But yes, this life is very difficult.. too many hurdles to pass.

Comment

so CGK where is this dear old run of yours put u atm? where bouts are ya and can we plz start a countdown haha?

Comment

Anymore updates CGK? Keep all of us updated. You know that all of us are rooting for you!

Comment

Unexpectedly, I arrived in SIN this morning. So, more weekend runs for me. I know another SQTalker will be around this weekend. So, I may join his flights.

Comment

Welcome again to Singapore, CGK !

You must be quite close to LPPS now.....

Got your bag back yet from the SIN baggage counter ?
              J. my own dear wife J.

Comment

Close? I wish!

Comment

Originally posted by CGK View Post
                  Unexpectedly, I arrived in SIN this morning. So, more weekend runs for me. I know another SQTalker will be around this weekend. So, I may join his flights.
                  It won't be me now. CGK doesn't love me anymore

Comment

Just met milehighj near the escalator to SKL. He is on his way to MNL. He said he recognized me from the picture here.

Comment

Just met milehighj near the escalator to SKL. ... He said he recognized me from the picture here.

An A-list celebrity. Of course, people will recognise you CGK.

Comment

Cheers!

BIG NEWS:

Our friend CGK is getting closer to LPP! The number of remaining sectors is now down to double digit!!!

GO GO GO, CGK!!! GO GO GO!!! Round and round!
                        Turn around once more for us! GO GO GO!

Comment

Congratulations CGK.

Comment

My Update in Numbers

Greetings from NH F Lounge at NRT.
                            This morning, for the first time ever, the staff gave me L'Occ kits without even asking, in addition to the one already in the shower room.
                            I must say thank you. Or perhaps it's the gift from the staff since they could guess that on my calculation spreadsheets, when I arrived this morning at NRT, I will have 911 PPS sectors. 89 more to go!
                            Am I crazy? Well, the SKL staff at Changi said the only person who could do this crazy turnaround is only me, as far as they know.
                            Okay, to recap what I did this past days, after arriving back in London Heathrow Monday morning.

Monday SQ317 LHR-SIN
                            Tuesday SQ16 SIN-ICN SQ15 ICN-SIN
                            Wednesday SQ972 SIN-CGK SQ973 CGK-SIN SQ976 SIN-BKK SQ979 BKK-SIN SQ638 SIN-NRT

Now I am waiting for SQ637 NRT-SIN.
                            I have not decided yet what to do tomorrow Friday. But I know Saturday I want to take SQ979 BKK-SIN to accompany an SQTalker in this flight. Also Sunday, another turnaround.
                            Well Sunday evening, around 1930-2000, I plan to have dinner with upright man. So, whoever around Sunday night, please come to Changi at Soup Restaurant. I am flying out midnight Sunday back to Vancouver via Europe.

Oops.. boarding now

Comment

Well Sunday evening, around 1930-2000, I plan to have dinner with upright man. So, whoever around Sunday night, please come to Changi at Soup Restaurant.
                              First of all, congrats on reaching 911 sectors CGK !
                              (I am sure you have made plans already to get the other 80 plus sectors by August right ?)

Yes, anyone in SIN Changi airport on Sunday 13 May 1930-2000 hours come join us for dinner at Terminal 2 Soup restaurant (level 3F) (give me a PM or email howcj@yahoo.com I am making reservations), or just come to say hello.....SIN-based SQTalkers : anyone free?
                              J. my own dear wife J.

Comment

Wish we could join you upright man and CGK, unfortunately we'll be leaving SIN at 0900 that morning Would have been an excellent conclusion to our holiday trip

Definately another time however

nickbot

...oh and almost forgot - many congratulations on getting down to double digits CGK - we're all cheering you along

Comment

Working...
                                X