Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

BREAKING NEWS: CGK to go on the run of a lifetime!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by CGK View Post
    From the above example:

FQTS: Sectors go to SQ FFP#865000000 and my status at the moment is L, i.e. LPP

FQTV: Miles will be credited to SQ FFP#8650000000 and the status is GOLD

Great! Now just for the welcome pack, would love to see the pics of the LPP Welcome Pack.

Comment

• Would be great. Yes please.

regards m
      You are not, who you are, you are who you want to be.

Comment

• i hope ** welcome pack beats mine for PPS qualification that i got today- no vouchers nothing

Comment

• Originally posted by token01 View Post
          ... no vouchers nothing
          You just qualified for QPP1. The vouchers are given for requalification! And by qualifying for PPS, it depends on the region. I remembered I got the passport holder. I heard a few did not get anything when qualified.

Comment

• hi token- cgk already informed you that the vouchers come upon requalifying, but did your welcome pack contain any goodies? mine came with some plastic luggage tags... i do hope you received a small "token" of appreciation from SQ for your travels! take care.

Comment

• i did actually get 2 brown leather (i think didnt have a good look) luggage tags

so not too bad at all - gonna give the cordinator a call tmrw find out who mine is - cuz it looks like mine and my families flying patterns bout to get heavier - btw tapei i read soemhwer in ** post that u flew 120 - 170 sectors very impressive i might add - i must then ask the question is that the most mount of sectors done here in a period of time or does cgk reign supereme

Comment

• Hello from an very empty SIN SKL F on 5 Jul 2007 2050hrs.

CGK, you are so famous amongst the cabin crew. On my flight just an hour ago, I had a nice long chat to a nice CS (Ms Y.L) and mentioned about SQT. She tells me she's aware of SQTalk and mentioned about CGK's past signature 'SQ doesn't love me anymore'. I even told her my SQT nickname...perhaps that it not a wise move. He he Tell you more gossip once I survived my special trip.

Uncle boh-tong also got a mention.

At SIN SKL F, I passed on your message to Ms M . Ms L was working at ticketing this morning 5th Jul SIN time. Ms M told me she heard about your achievement. Well, like you said, 'you the first and the last'~ sounds a bit like a Barry White song I've heard.

Comment

• CGK, you are real famous, everybody knows you. SQFAN, I don't think they will do anything to you here if you disclosed your SQTalk name. Not bad, a very empty SKL F at SIN. Do take good photos, take advantage of the situation.

Comment

• i think sqfan might be refering to something esle

Comment

• to rephrase my earlier question has anyone done more than 250 odd sectors in one year quicker than the king cgk?

Comment

• Originally posted by SQFAN View Post
                        At SIN SKL F, I passed on your message to Ms M . Ms L was working at ticketing this morning 5th Jul SIN time. Ms M told me she heard about your achievement. Well, like you said, 'you the first and the last'~ sounds a bit like a Barry White song I've heard.
                        Thank you so much!
                        Hope I can see them soon. And need to check with them about August 31...
                        Have a very safe trip!
                        Don't forget all the goodies!

Originally posted by SQFAN View Post
                        CGK, you're so famous and SQ loves you.
                        Now, I am too shy to fly SQ. UA and SkyTeam, here I come!

Originally posted by token01 View Post
                        to rephrase my earlier question has anyone done more than 250 odd sectors in one year quicker than the king cgk?
                        Of course this year for me is an anomaly. Usually taking between 150 to 185 the past 5 years during requalification. But I know for sure, a friend of mine did more than 200 something sectors in one year of requalification!
                        Last edited by CGK; 5 July 2007, 10:13 PM.

Comment

• Congratulations once again, CGK
                          FLYGVA
                          Hotel and Trip Reports

Comment

• Thank you, FLYGVA...

Well, now I am LPP 7. So my 6th year of requalification is actually 6 month only, since my TPP6 card expiry date is Dec 31, 2007.

Comment

• Originally posted by SQFAN View Post
                              ..what's the name of the restaurant? I wil be in NY again after YVR
                              Any updates here???

Comment

• Originally posted by cawhite View Post
                                Any updates here???
                                I think it was something along the lines of lice isle.

Comment

Working...
                                X