Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

BREAKING NEWS: CGK to go on the run of a lifetime!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ok, just write me a note or something if they are available. And if just the logistic makes problems I am going to pick them up the next time I am in SIN.

regards m
    You are not, who you are, you are who you want to be.

Comment

• I know I am late... but congratulations dear CGK for the LPPS!
      Hope your credits get credited soon.

Comment

• CGK, I've been thinking...(with caution, tonight my thinking has been inspired by copious amounts of red wine, straight gin, plenty of emotion, and my own brand of SQ reminiscent music...perhaps a dangerous mix...)...

Of course, everyone (not least you!) hopes the 1000th sector posts before 31st August,...but not being the prophet of doom, do you have a plan in case things get a little tight with regard to timing? After all, the whole LPPS deadline is a pretty hard target, and it's doubtful there'll be any leniancy in such matters with regard to timings.

I suppose what I'm saying is that you (and everyone here on SQTalk) knows that you've completed 1000 sectors, but if there's some form of glitch close to the date with sector posting, things might become difficult,...do you have a contingency plan?
        Last edited by nickbot; 23 June 2007, 05:54 AM.

Comment

• I think the actual dates the sectors were earned matter (ie dates of qualifying flights), not the dates the sectors are posted.
          All opinions shared are my own, and are not necessarily those of my employer or any other organisation of which I'm affiliated to.

Comment

• Ya, its quite worrying that the sectors are taking a long time to post.

If his LPP status is not confirmed by Aug 31, SQ may say something like their system doesn't allow for LPP registration anymore etc. and though they acknowledge that he took the flights before Aug 31, if they are not posted by Aug 31, he is not officially LPP etc. and there is nothing they can do about it blah blah blah....
            J. my own dear wife J.

Comment

• Originally posted by KeithMEL View Post
              I think the actual dates the sectors were earned matter (ie dates of qualifying flights), not the dates the sectors are posted.
              I do appreciate that KeithMel, and sincerely hope that things sort themselves out, but I'm mindful of Upright Man's sentiments. Saying that, I would have thought it would be a fairly straight cut legal issue when the proof is there that the flights were flown well in advance of Aug 31st

Comment

• Originally posted by nickbot View Post
                Saying that, I would have thought it would be a fairly straight cut legal issue when the proof is there that the flights were flown well in advance of Aug 31st
                Sure is. In theory he qualified for LPP on the date of his qualifying flight.
                All opinions shared are my own, and are not necessarily those of my employer or any other organisation of which I'm affiliated to.

Comment

• Thanks for the concerns. I will ask SQ Canada to take care of the sectors posting again. I willl post the list of missing flight here later. Thus you guys can check whether I count correctly or not.
                  From my other FFP experience, my missing EQM (elite qualifying miles) one time after 31 Dec xxxx, even when posted after that date, was still going towards the previous year qualifying. Thus, I think it would be the same in this LPP Case. Since I took those flights prior to Aug 31, if I have to chase them credited after 1Sep, it should be counted as qualifying prior to 1Sep.
                  Again, thank you!
                  Last edited by CGK; 23 June 2007, 08:41 PM.

Comment

• Here is the list of my missing flights that had not been credited into my account. Total sectors is 70.5. With the current balance 931.5, I should have the correct total 1,002.
                    Please check my calculation. Hope I did not make any mistakes.
                    Thank you!

Code:

SQ466	F	SIN	CMB	1.5
                    SQ15	F	SFO	ICN	4.5
                    SQ15	F	ICN	SIN	3
                    SQ16	F	SIN	ICN	3
                    SQ15	F	ICN	SIN	3
                    SQ956	F	SIN	CGK	1.5
                    SQ957	F	CGK	SIN	1.5
                    SQ976	F	SIN	BKK	1.5
                    SQ973	F	BKK	SIN	1.5
                    SQ966	F	SIN	CGK	1.5
                    SQ967	C	CGK	SIN	1.25
                    SQ16	C	SIN	ICN	2.5
                    SQ18	C	ICN	YVR	3.75
                    SQ15	F	ICN	SIN	3
                    SQ960	F	SIN	CGK	1.5
                    SQ961	F	CGK	SIN	1.5
                    SQ638	F	SIN	NRT	3
                    SQ862	C	SIN	HKG	1.25
                    SQ861	C	HKG	SIN	1.25
                    SQ638	C	SIN	NRT	2.5
                    SQ637	F	NRT	SIN	3
                    SQ966	F	SIN	CGK	1.5
                    SQ967	F	CGK	SIN	1.5
                    SQ16	F	SIN	ICN	3
                    SQ15	F	ICN	SIN	3
                    SQ942	C	SIN	DPS	1.25
                    SQ941	C	DPS	SIN	1.25
                    SQ976	F	SIN	BKK	1.5
                    SQ971	F	BKK	SIN	1.5
                    SQ326	F	SIN	FRA	6
                    SQ26	F	FRA	JFK	3

Comment

• Originally posted by CGK View Post
                      Here is the list of my missing flights that had not been credited into my account. Total sectors is 70.5. With the current balance 931.5, I should have the correct total 1,002.
                      Please check my calculation. Hope I did not make any mistakes.
                      Thank you!

Code:

SQ466	F	SIN	CMB	1.5
                      SQ15	F	SFO	ICN	4.5
                      SQ15	F	ICN	SIN	3
                      SQ16	F	SIN	ICN	3
                      SQ15	F	ICN	SIN	3
                      SQ956	F	SIN	CGK	1.5
                      SQ957	F	CGK	SIN	1.5
                      SQ976	F	SIN	BKK	1.5
                      SQ973	F	BKK	SIN	1.5
                      SQ966	F	SIN	CGK	1.5
                      SQ967	C	CGK	SIN	1.25
                      SQ16	C	SIN	ICN	2.5
                      SQ18	C	ICN	YVR	3.75
                      SQ15	F	ICN	SIN	3
                      SQ960	F	SIN	CGK	1.5
                      SQ961	F	CGK	SIN	1.5
                      SQ638	F	SIN	NRT	3
                      SQ862	C	SIN	HKG	1.25
                      SQ861	C	HKG	SIN	1.25
                      SQ638	C	SIN	NRT	2.5
                      SQ637	F	NRT	SIN	3
                      SQ966	F	SIN	CGK	1.5
                      SQ967	F	CGK	SIN	1.5
                      SQ16	F	SIN	ICN	3
                      SQ15	F	ICN	SIN	3
                      SQ942	C	SIN	DPS	1.25
                      SQ941	C	DPS	SIN	1.25
                      SQ976	F	SIN	BKK	1.5
                      SQ971	F	BKK	SIN	1.5
                      SQ326	F	SIN	FRA	6
                      SQ26	F	FRA	JFK	3

70.5 it is

Comment

• I've got 70.5 on my calculator as well.

Comment

• ive got 8..... 8 C class bookings - too many i think cgk and thats whats impeding ** miles process - god why cant u make it easy on sq and just fly all on F lol

Comment

• Just sent the list of missing flights to SQ again. Sales Manager Canada will take care of this. So, now the game has begun. When will my account show my new status?

I had gotten an invitation for celebrating my achievement being the first LIFE member in Canada. I declined the invitation due to the fact that my on-line statement has not shown the new status.

Waiting time has begun.

Note: Hopefully will be posted on July 12, or 17, or 18, or between July 23 until August 13, or between August 15 till 30.

Comment

Note: Hopefully will be posted on July 12, or 17, or 18, or between July 23 until August 13, or between August 15 till 30.
                              Don't the person closest to the date get the krug still?

Comment

I had gotten an invitation for celebrating my achievement being the first LIFE member in Canada. I declined the invitation due to the fact that my on-line statement has not shown the new status.
                                A little dickie bird in your local area told me that they were hoping to take you out for a celebratory dinner, but they hadn't heard from you since you finished the run....

Comment

Working...
                                X