Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

BREAKING NEWS: CGK to go on the run of a lifetime!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by 9V-JKL View Post
    Be careful what you wish for. There can be some real wild fun to be found there
    You must tell me which real wild fun... Anything to do with dot dot dot?
    May be I will just get one or two bottles of champagne. How many I can take to BKK?

Originally posted by StarG View Post
    Sorry I can't be there to celebrate your crossover flight FRA-JFK with you.

Hope you will have plenty of rest after you get your LPPS to recover from all the madness!
    Rest? What rest? I should chase SkyTeam Platinum after this ...

Originally posted by Lobster View Post
    Sorry I will not be able to join you when you cross the finishing line but when we will celebrate when we meet up next
    Hope we will meet up soon so you can have the break from your hard work now! (I remember no seafood ... )

Comment

• Originally posted by taipeiflyer View Post
      thanks so much for the pictures cgk (and peter11). It looks really beautifu l- but after seeing a picture of that sunset, i could be sleeping in a dune along the beach and be perfectly content just knowing i have that view to gaze at in the evening.
      The beach is all the way down the steep hill. Half way down they have a sea water pool now.
      Watch for this:

[/QUOTE]

Comment

• Originally posted by CGK View Post
        You must tell me which real wild fun... Anything to do with dot dot dot?
        Of course!

Comment

The beach is all the way down the steep hill. Half way down they have a sea water pool now.
          Watch for this:

[/QUOTE]

thanks so much for the tip. i certainly don't want to end up like sharon stone's ex-husband :
          http://www.sfgate.com/cgi-bin/articl...0/MN156967.DTL
          what was he thinking??

Comment

• The one I saw in Ritz Carlton was not that big. Should be fine. And I guess depending on the villa area. I think the Cliff Villa is not in the same side as where peter11 stayed last time.
            When will you be in Bali?

Comment

The one I saw in Ritz Carlton was not that big. Should be fine. And I guess depending on the villa area. I think the Cliff Villa is not in the same side as where peter11 stayed last time.
              When will you be in Bali?
              i will be staying from the 22nd-25th. unfortunately, i will not have the honor of flying SIA this time, because the flight times are just not that good, especially with the connection in Singapore. And Eva is fully booked. Instead i will be taking my first flight on China Air in business. Please pray for my safety!!! As has been mentioned here before, they don't have the best track record.

Comment

• Originally posted by taipeiflyer View Post
                Instead i will be taking my first flight on China Air in business. Please pray for my safety!!! As has been mentioned here before, they don't have the best track record.
                My little cousin flew with them on his first ever overseas trip alone. It took me a while to work out what airline he was with as he only knew the name in Mandarin ("Hua Han" or something along those lines) and like most people, didn't have a clue about his flight numbers or flight schedules when I asked. I was hoping fervently that it'd be SQ or EVA, and was like "OMFG!" when I figured out that it's China Airlines.

Anyway, not to worry - he's recently surfaced and was relatively unscathed by the experience.
                All opinions shared are my own, and are not necessarily those of my employer or any other organisation of which I'm affiliated to.

Comment

• Greetings from DPS Premier Lounge.
                  Wifi IDR 15,000 for 30 minutes.
                  I asked the check-in agent how many LPP in Bali...
                  Several, but they are all expats!

Comment

• Greetings from Bangkok.
                    A dinner plan with two VIPs SQTalkers is in order followed by champagne festivals!

On the other side of the world, chaos at JFK, made cawhite missed her flight to FRA. Hopefully she would get the seat tomorrow, and would be able to join me in my special flight SQ26 FRA-JFK Monday. Cross my fingers.

Comment

• Good luck with your flights, cawhite! What a terrible time for the weather to act up (not that there's really a good time for that to happen).

Have a good series of flights and meet-ups, CGK. I'm there in spirit.
                      ‘Lean into the sharp points’

Comment

• Originally posted by jjpb3 View Post
                        Good luck with your flights, cawhite! What a terrible time for the weather to act up (not that there's really a good time for that to happen).
                        Thanks to DeltaFlyingProf for his help in dealing with cawhite's flights rebooking/rescheduling, it looks like she would not miss my special flight this Monday.

And definitely, I will call you, jjpb3Monday morning from FRA.

Comment

And definitely, I will call you, jjpb3Monday morning from FRA.
                          So you got your SQ26?

Comment

• Please let us know when that magic moment occurs, ie 1000 sectors sitting in ** account!
                            All opinions shared are my own, and are not necessarily those of my employer or any other organisation of which I'm affiliated to.

Comment

• Well done, DFP. Thanks for helping cawhite and keeping CGK's entourage complete.
                              ‘Lean into the sharp points’

Comment

• Here we are having pre-party in anticipation of my 1000 sectors. Ceri, MAN Flyer, and DeltaFlyingProf are here! Which champagne is the best? Dom? Krug? LaGrandeDame?

Comment

Working...
                                X