Krisflyer revamp

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SQflyergirl View Post
    In fact I predict their next enhancement is saver redemptions available on all classes all aircraft for 90% off........ but only when Saturn, mars, jupiter Neptune and uranus and all the pyramids of Giza are aligned, your first name starts with the alphabets ZXBRTTG and you can prove that body hair covers at least 85% of your skin surface area. Valid till 31dec2011
    Well I meet two out of those three... only one more to go! (was full moon here last night)

Comment

Originally posted by SQflyergirl View Post
      In fact I predict their next enhancement is saver redemptions available on all classes all aircraft for 90% off........ but only when Saturn, mars, jupiter Neptune and uranus and all the pyramids of Giza are aligned, your first name starts with the alphabets ZXBRTTG and you can prove that body hair covers at least 85% of your skin surface area. Valid till 31dec2011
      Hey didn't The Early Edition post that update some time back? I miss that chap (or lady...).

Comment

http://www.singaporeair.com/saa/en_U...ws/news_02.jsp

Signs of improvement?

Comment

Finally wise-ing up to the unsustainability of ultra premium fares.

But not quite yet for Krisflyer's FFP itself.

Comment

Hopefully for the better, but I doubt it. I always fly Singapore Airlines, even if it means paying a bit more...but I recently 'cashed out' of Krisflyer. I fly with my GF all the time. She uses Air Canada's Aeroplan. We collect miles at about the same rate, but when it comes time to redeem them for a free trip, she always requires far fewer miles than I do....and to be honest, AC is actually becoming a decent airline.

Comment

I am not keeping my hopes high, but it will be nice if they start having savers redemption for F in 777-300ERs at least, which is long overdue. Or maybe they will be enhancing their service or more PPS recognition. On a recent J flight, the crew seems to be uncharacteristically nice to me.
              Last edited by benlee; 5 May 2011, 12:16 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by benlee View Post
                I am not keeping my hopes high, but it will be nice if they start having savers redemption for F in 777-300ERs at least, which is long overdue. Or maybe they will be enhancing their service or more PPS recognition. On a recent J flight, the crew seems to be uncharacteristically nice to me.
                I'm not so hopeful about F. But J Savers would be great
                Life's A Bitch,
                Love It

If GOD created me for only 1 reason. That reason would be to the love of my wife. If there was any other reasons involved, that would be for the love of Singapore Airlines

Flown with me? - http://my.flightmemory.com/inix

Comment

Working...
                X