Krisflyer revamp

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Krisflyer revamp

Heard SQ this time is really looking into changing / adjusting the KF program. Expect it to finally be this year.

Originally posted by bagold View Post
    Heard SQ this time is really looking into changing / adjusting the KF program. Expect it to finally be this year.
    Why do I receive this news with fear and trepidation?

Comment

Oh no...hope they don't increase the mileage levels for redemption...already got a shock from Delta Skymiles...they increase the mileage levels for Southeast Asia to Northeast Asia from 20K n 40K in Y n C Class to 45K n 70K...

Somemore right now there are many credit cards that earn 5x and 10x points...easier to earn miles...Maybank, Citibank..AMEX....

Comment

What next, only FULL awards for the new J/F products?

Comment

Originally posted by SilverChris View Post
          What next, only FULL awards for the new J/F products?
          Only Full awards for the future new J/F class . But seriously, things like that ( if they become reality) usually never turn out in our favour. Let's see and keep fingers and toes crossed

Comment

Why worry? It's sure to be an enhancement.

Comment

Originally posted by bagold View Post
              This is not new, they have been looking at ways to 'change / enhance' the programme for a couple of years now.

One thing I know they have definitely been looking into is some form of Miles&Cash bookings, but they hadn't managed to settle on a 'value' for the cash part. This being SQ though, I guarantee it will be something hilarious again a la the ludicrous amount they want for F on the 380.

Still, as long as they keep sending us promo's for 50 bonus miles we'll be fine....

Comment

Originally posted by MAN Flyer View Post
                part. This being SQ though, I guarantee it will be something hilarious again
                That's ok. We all need comic relief once in a while. I'd LOVE to have a little bit of what the Krisflyer guys are smoking. Must be some seriously good stuff.

Comment

Originally posted by MAN Flyer View Post

Still, as long as they keep sending us promo's for 50 bonus miles we'll be fine....
                  I could do with 50 bonus miles...how do I get on board?

Comment

yeah the 50 bonus miles email was an absolute joke wasn't it!
                    My SQ and flying Videos: Youtube My Travel Blog: AussieFlyer.net

Comment

Originally posted by sqdazz View Post
                      yeah the 50 bonus miles email was an absolute joke wasn't it!
                      No, not really.

I'm deadly serious about spending the next 400,000 nights at an ascott so I can get the 2 million miles I need to redeem in suites. After all, quite achievable since 400,000 nights is just over 109 years.

Comment

Maybe the "enhancement" has already started. They're giving 50 bonus miles! Woohoo! Only 127.5 nights for a one way KUl-SIN award

Comment

Originally posted by SQflyergirl View Post
                          No, not really.

I'm deadly serious about spending the next 400,000 nights at an ascott so I can get the 2 million miles I need to redeem in suites. After all, quite achievable since 400,000 nights is just over 109 years.
                          haha, i had a LOL moment with that. thanks!
                          My SQ and flying Videos: Youtube My Travel Blog: AussieFlyer.net

Comment

Originally posted by SQflyergirl View Post
                            No, not really.

LOL ! but 400,000 nights is around 1095 years ... definitely worth it to redeem 10 round trips on Suite though

SQFG, have you finally gotten hold of what Krisflyer people are smoking? ... i want some !
                            When the going gets tough, the tough go travelling ...

Comment

Originally posted by Flyerfly View Post
                              SQFG, have you finally gotten hold of what Krisflyer people are smoking? ... i want some !
                              Get in line! I'm trying to find out where they get their supply but no luck yet. But it's GOT to be good stuff, after all look at the stuff they come up with!

In fact I predict their next enhancement is saver redemptions available on all classes all aircraft for 90% off........ but only when Saturn, mars, jupiter Neptune and uranus and all the pyramids of Giza are aligned, your first name starts with the alphabets ZXBRTTG and you can prove that body hair covers at least 85% of your skin surface area. Valid till 31dec2011

Comment

Working...
                              X