Suite Boarding Pass

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SIA5390 View Post
    I want 2 boarding passes because I want to keep 1 as a souvenir, if that is possible.
    No. It is not. Some people will tell you to claim you've lost it to get another one, but the hassle you'll have to go through is not worth it.

Comment

Originally posted by SilverChris View Post
      I for one, think that having a single type BP loses its class. I personally feel more confident holding a flashy red/blue/gold BP than a white one
      LH encountered that criticism when they changed to the same color and they came up with a silver boarding pass holder where they put the boarding pass in. Not sure whether that was more cost in the end than with the different colors before - but what do I know :-)

Comment

Originally posted by 9V-JKL View Post
        That reminds me, does SQ still use the TPP Green BP when TPPs fly in Y?
        There used to be not just green TPP BP, but also red and blue TPP versions.
        No longer around.

Comment

Originally posted by SQflyergirl View Post
          No. It is not. Some people will tell you to claim you've lost it to get another one, but the hassle you'll have to go through is not worth it.
          I understood SIA5390 flies R or F so it should not be a problem. They will do it, for sure.
          Another option is to check-in on the internet and print out your BP.
          When you arrive at the apt, go straight to any counters and ask them to issue again your BPs ( 'cause you forgot to print your internet BP, lost it, whatever... ). They will do it or the SilverKris Lounge will anyway.
          Then, use your internet BP during your trip and keep your "souvenir" in a safe place!
          Any SQ check-in counters can print as many BPs as they want. They do not need to cancel and re-check, they only print a duplicate.

Not really something you should do basically, but it does not hurt...

Comment

Originally posted by NOUSQ View Post
            I understood SIA5390 flies R or F so it should not be a problem. They will do it, for sure.
            Another option is to check-in on the internet and print out your BP.
            When you arrive at the apt, go straight to any counters and ask them to issue again your BPs ( 'cause you forgot to print your internet BP, lost it, whatever... ). They will do it or the SilverKris Lounge will anyway.
            Then, use your internet BP during your trip and keep your "souvenir" in a safe place!
            Any SQ check-in counters can print as many BPs as they want. They do not need to cancel and re-check, they only print a duplicate.

Not really something you should do basically, but it does not hurt...
            Only thing is that the online printed BP needs to be validated (stamped on the top right-hand corner) by a member of the check-in crew before it can be used at the gate.
            God must have been a ship owner, he placed the raw materials far from where they are needed and covered two-thirds of the earth with water...

Comment

How about using those self-help machines (think I saw some at Changi for SQ). I used re-print my boarding pass for UA in US airports with those self help machines. Maybe they only issue stock cards, but you can check in at the counter first and keep that one, then use the self help machine printed one for boarding?

Comment

The check-in counter agent will know if you have printed a boarding pass beforehand (at home/self service/got one from another check-in agent before etc).

I would suggest just taking a picture of your BP as your souvenir. It will last longer than the BP too!

Comment

Working...
                X