Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Row 1 or 2 on 77W?

Hi,

I have always been a loyal 2F fan but just wanted to get feedback on row 1 on 77w if there are any major differences?

I know row 2 has the annoying protrusion in the foot well which i have gotten used to but is there anything similar in row 1?
    Thanks

J

I recall row 1 has the annoying back protrusion when you lean against the back, but has no protrusion in the foot well.

Comment

Originally posted by Jamiegutz View Post
      Hi,

I have always been a loyal 2F fan but just wanted to get feedback on row 1 on 77w if there are any major differences?

I know row 2 has the annoying protrusion in the foot well which i have gotten used to but is there anything similar in row 1?
      Thanks

J
      No protrusion in front, but the maximum distance to the forward bulkhead in Row 1 is less than the maximum distance in Row 2 to the furthest part of the well.

Not much difference on that score, IME. Row 2 is better for other reasons: further away from the galley (although even that's not a major problem in Row 1).

Comment

The best row is actually row 3. That's almost First for a lot less money.

I have flown 77W in both rows and I am not a fan of the product. Almost no difference to J and not worth the additional money. Protrusions in First are an absolut no-no.

Comment

Originally posted by SMK77 View Post

I have flown 77W in both rows and I am not a fan of the product. Almost no difference to J and not worth the additional money. Protrusions in First are an absolut no-no.
          You must have love the Skysuites on the 744 then!

Comment

I believe SMK77 is talking about row 11 on the 77W which he is sarcastically calling as row 3...

Comment

Originally posted by feb01mel View Post
              Yes, as 9V-JKL stated, I'm sure he is referring to row 11.

Comment

Originally posted by SMK77 View Post

Spot on!.

(I know it's actually row 11 but we'll call it row 3 as it's as it's effectively the second F cabin... )

Comment

Originally posted by MAN Flyer View Post
                  Spot on!.

(I know it's actually row 11 but we'll call it row 3 as it's as it's effectively the second F cabin... )
                  however comes with row 3 (or 11) soft product as well.

Comment

I don't mind row 11. Just don't like the fact you can look all the way across. Now..14, that's my cup of tea

Comment

Originally posted by SQflyergirl View Post
                      I don't mind row 11. Just don't like the fact you can look all the way across. Now..14, that's my cup of tea
                      sqfg in row 3, nah it's always 1 or 2 for her.

Comment

Originally posted by SQ All The Way View Post
                        however comes with row 3 (or 11) soft product as well.
                        Which is not noticably better for F pax than those in the 'second F cabin', and certainly not worth the price difference. Maximum 8 pax in both cabins.

Originally posted by SQflyergirl View Post
                        Here we go again.

I don't think we can claim the second J cabin with your beloved row 14 compares favourably with the 'front F cabin', like rows 11 & 12 (or rather 3 and 4) do. Especially with all that galley racket.

Comment

Originally posted by MAN Flyer View Post
                          Especially with all that galley racket.
                          racket? what racket? helps that i'm quite deaf to outside noise

Makes me rather formidable at work when I'm concentrating, which is like, 1% of the time.

Comment

I like all the seats in F on the 777-300ER. Row 1, row 2, window, not window, I'm happy with any of them.

Comment

Originally posted by feb01mel View Post
                              I am actually a big fan of the SkySuites! I am flying to Melbourne in three weeks both ways in 2A and I am holding a booking to FRA for 2011.

Comment

Working...
                              X