I saw a caucasian SQ steward in SIN

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Aha !

Aha ! According to my SQ stewardess friend.. she says that the few caucasian stewards are either Singapore eurasians or Malaysians. Malaysians have a bigger pool of eurasians.. what with the Malacca and Penang european blood ties!

Comment

Originally posted by Guy Betsy View Post
      She's fluent in Japanese.

There are also a few other caucasian FAs CX has based in London apparently. 3 guys and a girl who are fluent in Japanese, Mandarin and Cantonese. And the girl is Italian too!

But then come to think of it, it is not becoming too unusual these days to see caucasian speaking asian languages...

There's a FA over at Air Canada who's blond hair and blue eyes who speaks better manadarin than anyone I know - and without accent too!
      Even African can be fluent in several language, I met one, I think from Tanzania last week, fleunt in 7 languages and I was conversing with him in his Beijing accented Mandarin....
      This is a computer generated message, no signature required....

Comment

The world really is a more cosmopolitan place these days. The Cape Verde lady manning the Shanghai Expo booth speaks Mandarin fluently... and far better than most...

Comment

How much of it is true or not I don't know but from Google:

http://www.pprune.org/cabin-crew/786...abin-crew.html

Comment

First time I saw a Caucasian SQ IFS (male) departing on SQ333 yesterday.

Comment

any idea when the Thai crew will be on board? Saw the recruitment in Crowne Plaza Lumpini in April...
              visit my blog

Comment

They are already on board

Originally posted by lingua101 View Post
                any idea when the Thai crew will be on board? Saw the recruitment in Crowne Plaza Lumpini in April...

Comment

There was (maybe still is) a caucasian LSS working for SQ around 5-6 years ago... She was married to a Singaporean and had since been given citizenship herself hence being able to work for SQ...

As rare as an albino polar bear

Comment

Working...
                  X