Ooh, Bollinger in J!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by HUGE AL View Post
    hahahaha Well...there is the ridiculous problem of burning those BD Miles before becoming BA Gold.
    Actually, there's every possibility that BD*G=BA*S, in which case you might find it quite novel to have a Sapphire card for a change
    Great to see you back on here! Hope to catch up some time this year.
    Thanks - and yes, definitely hope to catch up sometime this year too. I'll hopefully be travelling around soon, so let's hope we can arrange something! Do I need to remind you that Seoul is just a 1h30m Comtes de Champagne-fuelled flight away from NRT?
    Dude, keep up! You've been on here; he's been gone for two years.
    At the rate that my current temporary job (at a large Korean law firm) is going, with post-midnight finishes and work during the weekend, I might be away for several years again once I start my job in September

Originally posted by nickbot
    Actually he's probably been on more than me
    Just look at the post count... quite a difference!

Comment

Originally posted by stargold View Post
      Actually, there's every possibility that BD*G=BA*S, in which case you might find it quite novel to have a Sapphire card for a change

Do I need to remind you that Seoul is just a 1h30m Comtes de Champagne-fuelled flight away from NRT?
      That's if you assume I'm still routing via NRT...or even setting foot in Japan with the ridiculously high Yen rates...

...I might be away for several years again once I start my job in September
      Where will said job be?
      HUGE AL

Comment

Well I did a SIN-CGK hop last Sun and am happy to report that Bollinger was the only champagne served. For my taste this is the best C class bubbly so far I have had and I will be sad if it is replaced more and more with the other one.

Comment

My BOM-SIN in early Jan only had the Henriot crap on board. SIN-BOM a couple of days ago had the Bolly, thankfully.

Comment

Originally posted by MAN Flyer View Post
            Looks like we may have seen the last of the Bolly. Recent flights have had Henriot Brut Souverain on the menu, although inbound to SIN last week on SQ327 they had that and some Bollinger.
            It would appear that we have not seen the last of the Bolly. Currently in the LH lounge at MUC waiting to reboard SQ327, we got Bollinger ex-MAN and the menu now lists both.

Comment

It would appear that we have not seen the last of the Bolly. Currently in the LH lounge at MUC waiting to reboard SQ327, we got Bollinger ex-MAN and the menu now lists both.
              Quietly hoping MAN Flyer doesn't consume SQ's entire inventory before my J flights later this month...

Comment

Bolly plentiful on the SQ328 last night.

Comment

And just to confuse matters Saturdays SQ308 to LHR listed the Henriot only.....

Comment

And just to confuse matters Saturdays SQ308 to LHR listed the Henriot only.....
                    As with SQ 67 on 17MAR.
                    The world's too large a place not to go wandering.

Comment

Henriot only to DXB this week.

Comment

Yuck, I hope that is not a trend. We better submit some feedback to SQ to tell them how inferior in taste the Henriot is.

Comment

Henriot only both ways SIN-AMS-SIN. No Bolly...

Comment

Bolly only on SQ977 today.

Comment

Disgusting Henriot only EWR-SIN today. Unfortunately Henriot both directions.

Comment

What made it really bad was that it was insufficiently chilled.

Comment

Working...
                                X