Singapore Air to Cancel 11 Return Flights

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jimyvr View Post
    It won't appear on the site/blog since it's quite a routine cancellation due to low demand on major holidays....
    Is SFO gonna be affected? I know those are just a few, but if SFO is affected how am i gonna get home on the 28th, if it's just cancelled that day. Keep in mind I have a flight going via ICN and can't afford to have it cancelled.

And I need an answer on this......if a flight your booked on is cancelled say in this case SIN-ICN-SFO, what would SQ do to get you home?

Comment

Originally posted by SQfanatic View Post
      Is SFO gonna be affected? I know those are just a few, but if SFO is affected how am i gonna get home on the 28th, if it's just cancelled that day. Keep in mind I have a flight going via ICN and can't afford to have it cancelled.

And I need an answer on this......if a flight your booked on is cancelled say in this case SIN-ICN-SFO, what would SQ do to get you home?
      SFO AND the 28th weren't listed. And if you're ticketed you will be protected.
      HUGE AL

Comment

You know what, I'm considering switching to CX up to SIN and keeping MI up to TRV. It aint a big pain when it comes to taking your lugguage in Singapore and checking in for Silk Air to TRV, and vice versa...CX SIN-SFO

Comment

Why? The news SPECIFICALLY says EWR, LAX, LHR and FRA on SPECIFIC dates.

Comment

thats just a few that aint 11 destinations. so therefore, im suspecting sfo to be one of the cancelled destinations.

Comment

It not 11 destinations. Its 11 return flights and all accounted for in post #6

Comment

Lots of unnecessary drama...and poor English usage...
                HUGE AL

Comment

Working...
                X