SIA to raise capacity during Northern winter on demand growth

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by zvezda View Post
    Perhaps I'm confused. My recollection is that the original plan was to reconfigure 7 of the 12, then that changed to 11 of the 12. Of course, the long delay due to the certification problems with the Koito seats would lead SQ to re-evaluate the plan.

Do you know who will be taking the 777-300s?
    It's the other way round.

When they first announced it in Q1 2009, it was supposed to be 11. It was later revised to 7, when the first aircraft returned to revenue service.

No idea. These 4 aircraft (A-D) should be the ones managed by Langdon.

Comment

Originally posted by Nick C View Post
      It's the other way round.

When they first announced it in Q1 2009, it was supposed to be 11. It was later revised to 7, when the first aircraft returned to revenue service.
      I realize the announced plan was for 11. I seem to recall the tentative plan was 7 before the public announcement of 11. I recall being surprised by the announcement, having been expecting 7.
      Originally posted by Nick C View Post
      These 4 aircraft (A-D) should be the ones managed by Langdon.
      Good.

Comment

B747 back in Melbourne in Nov

I was checking some flts and found that on 1 November onwards, SQ237/228 is a B747. I guessed they needed the load during the peak season.

Comment

Originally posted by SQ_fanatic View Post
          I was checking some flts and found that on 1 November onwards, SQ237/228 is a B747. I guessed they needed the load during the peak season.
          Mentioned in reply #35 with the link

http://airlineroute.net/2010/07/30/sq-mel-w10/
          Airline Route | twitter

Comment

Working...
          X