Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SQtraveller View Post
    seriously?
    Seriously... Poor girl ended up with a big sitcky, wet patch on her dress.

ORANGE juice.

Comment

Originally posted by KC* View Post
      Orange juice... tsk tsk. ... from the glass... SERIOUSLY
      What a juicy situation
      Le jour de Saint Eugène, en traversant la Calle Mayor...

Comment

Looks like the guy actually has some long term serious injuries out of this and is not just suing because he had a sore head for a few hours.

I can't fault his desire to sue.

Comment

Quote from first post ...
          "...This is not the first time SIA has been sued for such accidents. In March 2004, a High Court awarded Dr Euan Murugasu $583,000 for his injuries, loss of earnings and cost of future medical treatment after a suitcase fell from an overhead compartment onto his neck.

Dr Murugasu, who is a President's Scholar, had to give up his job as a ear, nose and throat surgeon at Tan Tock Seng Hospital after the accident on an SIA flight in May 2000.

The pain from his injury affected his concentration and efficiency, he said, and he had to switch to a research job at which he earned much less. "
          Dr Murugasu..! He's my classmate in primary school! Haven't seen him since though have heard about him being a surgeon ...

Comment

Originally posted by Guy Betsy View Post
            Quote from first post ...
            Dr Murugasu..! He's my classmate in primary school! Haven't seen him since though have heard about him being a surgeon ...
            He was my classmate in primary school too! That means I must know you, Guy Betsy! Do send me a PM to keep in contact. Such a small world.

Comment

Originally posted by SQKevin View Post
              He was my classmate in primary school too! That means I must know you, Guy Betsy! Do send me a PM to keep in contact. Such a small world.
              Euan is a good friend of mine from medical school. He was badly traumatised by the injury, but is OK now. Last met him on a flight (yes - SQ!).

He's in private practice. He's got a website - just google.

Comment

Originally posted by KC* View Post
                He's in private practice. He's got a website - just google.
                Yup, I saw his clinic at Mount Elizabeth Hospital when I was there last Dec.

Comment

Working...
                X