Magazines Onboard

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by feb01mel View Post
    I doubt they are allowed to bring magazines out of aircraft, but lately choices are getting lesser, perhaps it is the pax who took the magazines out of aircraft, there isn't a rule saying mags are not allowed to be remove from aircraft correct? I only see the aircraft safety card in each seat pocket with this comment "DO NOT REMOVE FROM AIRCRAFT" .

Some magazines for example Wine & Dine have the SQ stamp imprinted on it for those of you who are not aware.

And I recently learnt that even for some newspapers onboard, below at the edge/corner there is a colour coding (which indicates from SQ) that you will not see it when you get from the newsstands outside.
    All reading material on board is appreciated to be left by pax on board so that other pax after then on following sectors can also have a mean of passing their time on board. But sometimes some choose to take along but no hard rule about it.

Comment

Originally posted by jadivindra View Post
      All reading material on board is appreciated to be left by pax on board so that other pax after then on following sectors can also have a mean of passing their time on board. But sometimes some choose to take along but no hard rule about it.
      On one of my trips, a gentleman across the aisle from me happily packed the airplane's magazines into his hand-carry on arrival in HKG - 4 in all! He also took the menu and the inflight entertainment guide.

Comment

Originally posted by jadivindra View Post
        I always wondered with this.. are we allowed to take the mag with us?

This remind me of my first J trip years back, I left the amenity kit on board because i was afraid they think i'm stealing it ahahahah

Comment

Working...
        X