• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Haha, I'm sure we all remember what that feels like

Enjoy!

Comment

Originally posted by Kyo View Post
      Dent@SUB: Maybe the foie gras burger'll just have to do.

Any chance you can list the menu?
      Originally posted by B727 View Post
      Oh yes, there is a good spread even at breakfast. We went in the other day and pretty much ordered everything off the menu. The roti paratha came with one of the best assam fish curry we've ever had. The sunny side eggs with bacon was as perfect as could be. The dim sum selection was light and fluffy. And the Ipoh chicken hor fun with soup on the side (our request) came with sambal belachan, yum!
      Sorry Kyo.... didn't write down the menu... but for sure, no lobster or any other "heavy" meal on the menu....
      The BF menu excactly like B727 said: any style of egg plus side dish, pratta, dimsum, horfun.... not much appealling... (hey... it's BF anyway)
      Will try do the TR once I come back home....

Comment

I am in the TPR right now. It's a very quiet lounge, no other passenger except for me

The breakfast menu consists of eggs, roti prata, dumpling, and noddles.

The lunch menu consists of lobster, beef burger, satay, and some japanese dishes.

I will probably take the lobster later on....too early for lunch.

Comment

YK@HKG, please do take a photo of the menu, if you can!

Comment

YK@HKG, please do take a photo of the menu, if you can!
            I already took a snap of the lunch/dinner menu...but the wordings are too small. I will post it tonight.

The lobster tasted good, defo better than the lobster thermidor served ex-NRT! The burger was excellent too!

I cannot believe I am still the only passenger inside the TPR right now

It certainly gives me the aura of exclusivity, but I am still getting used to the GOD-LIKE treatment

Comment

I'm in the TPR right now, and there are twelve pax here.
              Just had the burger-fantastic!

I could get used to this service and attention...

Comment

I'm just confused why more pax in the regular F lounge don't go around the corner... surely they are all on SQ F BPs too? Or all on other *A flights?

YK@HKG: Thanks - I saw the pics you took - you removed them? Anyway, thanks!

Comment

I'm just confused why more pax in the regular F lounge don't go around the corner... surely they are all on SQ F BPs too? Or all on other *A flights?

YK@HKG: Thanks - I saw the pics you took - you removed them? Anyway, thanks!
                  Err...I thought the pics are still in the other thread??? Hmm...I can still view them

In total, there were only 2 pax (including me) during my nearly 2-hrs stay at the TPR. On the other hand, the F lounge was packed.....couples with babies, elderly couples, etc.

Comment

So, with the relaxed entry rules, are they still giving out the rectangular gold invitation crads to eligible passngers?

Comment

Originally posted by wdranne View Post
                      So, with the relaxed entry rules, are they still giving out the rectangular gold invitation crads to eligible passngers?
                      Yes, they do give the rectangular gold invitation card. They also allowed me to keep the card as a souvenir

Comment

Originally posted by YK@HKG View Post
                        Err...I thought the pics are still in the other thread??? Hmm...I can still view them

In total, there were only 2 pax (including me) during my nearly 2-hrs stay at the TPR. On the other hand, the F lounge was packed.....couples with babies, elderly couples, etc.
                        Oh - we do indeed have two TPR threads (on different subject matters), got them mixed up!

I can read it - a bit tiny, but no problems.

So, now you have to let us know about your first SQ F experience

And a full redemption in Saver F, yes?

Comment

So, now you have to let us know about your first SQ F experience

And a full redemption in Saver F, yes?
                          Hopefully, I can summon enough energy to write a TR

Yes, both tickets were on Saver F...and I still had 16k++ miles in my KF account. Not sure what to do with them right now.

Comment

Originally posted by YK@HKG View Post
                            Hopefully, I can summon enough energy to write a TR

Yes, both tickets were on Saver F...and I still had 16k++ miles in my KF account. Not sure what to do with them right now.
                            You may wish to consider donating it to the Concept|Infinit fund

I liked TPR for the food. I posted some pics of it in the only trip report I've posted here. Oddly enough I prefer the J Section of the lounge best though, since its much bigger. Traveling on a vacation alone I felt bored in the very private TPR lol

Comment

Originally posted by concept|infinit View Post
                              You may wish to consider donating it to the Concept|Infinit fund

I liked TPR for the food. I posted some pics of it in the only trip report I've posted here. Oddly enough I prefer the J Section of the lounge best though, since its much bigger. Traveling on a vacation alone I felt bored in the very private TPR lol
                              Given that you prefer the SKL J over TPR, and the 77W J seat over the 77W F seat, I guess First Class is somewhat wasted on you, huh?

Comment

Originally posted by stargold View Post
                                Given that you prefer the SKL J over TPR, and the 77W J seat over the 77W F seat, I guess First Class is somewhat wasted on you, huh?
                                HUGE AL

Comment

Working...
                                X