Landing in a premium Cabin

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Kiwi View Post
    There was also a time an SQTer benefitted from me being in F (again unasked for), but that was more than just for landing (and it was an empty cabin).
    Indeed!.

I remember being sat in 17K after take off with my glass of bubbles and the lovely LSS came up and said 'Hello Mr MAN Flyer, Mr Kiwi wants to know if you would like to join him?'. I went to neck my Piper and she reached out and said 'Don't bother with that, we've got much better stuff waiting for you downstairs', and winked.

What was it we got stuck into, the Dom or Krug ?. We cleared the bottle(s) and both got off in ZRH !!

Oh for the good old days of Megatop operated MAN-ZRH flights....

Still owe you a beer for that mate.

Comment

I have flown SIN-BLR and back many times as an unaccompanied minor. The FA's have always moved me to the F cabin about 30 minutes before landing and I disembark with the F pax and am handed over to the ground crew. This just makes the whole process a lot quicker for them. I once had the fortune of staying in the F cabin for over an hour after landing thanks to an MH flight which was occupying our gate I've experienced the same on CX as well, but they only take up to J, not F

Comment

It was Krug.

Comment

this has happened to ma many times before.
          when i was younger,i remember SQ staff moving my mom,bro n me up for landing.
          the most recent was my flight to n fro JNB when i was an UM.(but i got off last though) uh wells

Comment

Working...
          X