This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by inix View Post
    If they do go fully J, would that mean that it would herald a return of Saver Fares for A380? Looking at the current and increasing number of A380 and 777W, short of going other *A airlines, it looks that we have no choice of booking J for long haul to US / EU.
    How we would all love that. But the sad reality is that SQ calls the cards and they are under no pressure to do so.

There is a large number of unclaimed miles and that number, I was told, is increasing. Despite their indifferent treatment of loyal customers, SQ is still hugely popular and probably see no $$ point in restoring savers to these routes.

Sigh...

Comment

I just have had great difficulty clearing waitlists for A388 operated flights. Granted that I was on discounted fare which required D class availability, yet all the flights I looked showed C0. I doubt SQ is in a hurry to open them up for redemptions since they are not even willing to sell them at discount D fares.

Comment

same here... cant clear WL on FCO-SIN-ZRH next week.
        J class in WL maybe can get C class but its US$600 more expansive.

while Y is almost empty.

im sure if the whole upper deck was business class they whould sellout allmost every time.

Comment

Founders / Moderators, please combine this into the other thread.

Thanks.

Comment

Now that this is confirmed, please follow the discussion in this new thread:

http://www.sqtalk.com/forum/showthread.php?p=134943

jjpb3
            ‘Lean into the sharp points’

Comment

Working...
            X