Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[Lounge with 2 guests] There is just no way round this is there?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

They seem to log BPs / elite members against a list at the LHR SKL, so barbene's suggestion may work better in the London Lounge. Otherwise, stargold's compromise sounds like the best solution.
    ‘Lean into the sharp points’

Comment

Originally posted by barbene View Post
      I never had my BP and guest logged. It worked for me on a few occasions.
      nowaday they do in SATS and KFG.

Comment

oooh think it might be a bit tricky, perhaps i will treat us all to a double frothy cappy maccho latte frappe doody fruidy cino at starbucks and day dream about when travelling on your own meant a variety of lounge options :-)

Comment

deleted
          Last edited by trekkie; 23 September 2010, 10:53 PM.

Comment

my mom loves my partner (sometimes more than me, i am pretty certain!) the issue is not how long she can cope, probably how long i can

Comment

Originally posted by trekkie View Post
              I know the BMI lounge may not be that fantastic but is it accessible for intl departures. If so, another option is there.
              At LHR, a lounge in T1 isn't an option for a T3 departure.
              Originally posted by trekkie View Post
              As for SKL, it depends on location to location. A few SKLs just want to see the BP and maybe the card for guest access and thats it.
              As noted previously, not the LHR SKL, IME.
              Last edited by jjpb3; 15 July 2009, 09:03 PM.
              ‘Lean into the sharp points’

Comment

Oh Oh Oh

Actually, I don't agree with dishonesty and cheating the system as many of you Guys obviously seem to. Further, you don't believe that SQ is monitoring every word you say here?

Frankly, for once, I agree with the SQ PTB, but would it not make sense in situations like this for SQ to levy a charge (Hello-REVENUES!!?) for guests to the lounge over and above the strictly enforced limits? Giving this option might prevent such complaints?
                Round the Moon. And Back

Comment

Working...
                X