Changes to 'My Bookings' functionalities

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SQ LPP View Post
    SQ11 on 25JAN, according to expertflyer seat map, only seat 1B has been assigned. Is that yours?

SQ12 for 17FEB, seat 2F and 4A have been assigned. 1B is blocked.
    Looking at the KVS engine, SQ 11/12 shows seat 1B blocked for any day. I think one needs to call the call center to reserve 1B.

Cheers.

Comment

Originally posted by SQ All The Way View Post
      Looking at the KVS engine, SQ 11/12 shows seat 1B blocked for any day. I think one needs to call the call center to reserve 1B.

Cheers.
      Correct for all 744-operated flights: 1B is always either blocked or occupied (i.e. when it shows occupied, a passenger has specifically requested the assignment).

Comment

Perhaps because 1B is a bassinet seat?

Comment

I can now again view all my bookings on the website, whether paid or award from elsewhere.

Comment

I booked 1B by phone on my SQ11 flight , but I'm not in need of a bassinet; really, an Ambien will suffice . My SQ12 return shows 1B blocked, but I recall when I booked, it was available. I just wanted to try a different seat on my return, so went with 2F.

Curiosity that pertains to a couple different threads in addition to this one. So far, I'm the only one with a seat in the F cabin on SQ11--and the flight is only 6 weeks away. Does that mean I'm the only one holding an F ticket at this point? To those who know, how near or far in advance would the other seats tend to fill, or is it impossible to say? The prospect of riding solo, or even near solo, in F is exciting. Maybe I could get some extra caviar.

--mcz
            Last edited by mczlaw; 16 December 2008, 12:07 PM.

Comment

Updating my previous post regarding unable to retrieve PNR from "my bookings" section at KF website, here's the reply from KF after more than 1 week after my first email to them ( I sent them twice, Dec 11 and 18, this is the reply for my second email that I've sent yesterday), and it's still malfunction...

Our Reference Number: Email/570632
              KrisFlyer Membership Number: 8001234567

Dear Mr Dent@Sub

Thank you for your email dated 18 December 2008 to KrisFlyer Membership Services regarding your redemption reservation.

We are sorry to hear that you have encountered difficulties on our website and we apologise for the inconvenience caused as a result. For your kind information, currently the following websites, www.singaporeair.com and www.krisflyer.com, are experiencing intermittent difficulties.

Therefore, we are pleased to inform you that we would be able to assist you with the redemption reservation should you encounter any difficulties online. For this instance, rest assured we will appeal to honour the 15% online redemption discount should the reservation be booked by our KrisFlyer representatives due to our website technical issues with error screenshots provided.

Alternatively, we would appreciate it if you would be able to resubmit your redemption reservation later within the day.

Please do not hesitate to contact us for any further assistance as our KrisFlyer Customer Service Representative would attend to your enquiries promptly.

Mr Dent@Sub, thank you for writing to us and we hope to be of service to you again soon.

Yours sincerely
              (Deleted)
              Customer Service Executive
              KrisFlyer Membership Services

Hotline: (65) 6789 8188 (Singapore and other countries)
              (44) 207 531 2041 (Europe)
              (61) 2 9350 0203 (South West Pacific)
              Facsimile: (65) 67898777

This message may contain confidential and privileged information to Singapore Airlines Limited(SIA).If you are not the intended addressee, please notify SIA by return email immediately, and delete the message from your computer.Any use, copy or disclosure of the message or any information contained therein to anyone for any purpose other than as permitted by SIA is strictly prohibited, and any such use may result in legal proceedings. SIA does not guarantee and is not liable for the security of any information electronically transmitted or for the proper and complete transmission of the information contained in this communication, or for any delay in its receipt.

Singapore Airlines Limited, Co Regn No:197200078R

Last edited by Dent@SUB; 19 December 2008, 10:31 AM.

Comment

Dent@SUB, you may want to remove your KF membership number from a public forum?

Comment

Originally posted by Kyo View Post
                  my KF number not that so special number
                  It would be my jack pot if I have those 800 1234567 number... hahaha..!

Comment

Originally posted by Kyo View Post
                    I thought he did? 1234578 ???

Originally posted by Dent@SUB View Post

Our Reference Number: Email/570632
                    KrisFlyer Membership Number: 8001234578

Dear Mr Dent@Sub

Comment

Originally posted by Dent@SUB View Post
                      my KF number not that so special number
                      It would be my jack pot if I have those 800 1234567 number... hahaha..!
                      Heheh, hard to tell, but SQ loves some people... I thought maybe you were so fortunate!

Comment

Originally posted by SQ LPP View Post
                        I thought he did? 1234578 ???
                        ops sorry.... just edited it...
                        Both are KF fiction number...
                        Sorry all...

Comment

I made a booking from non-SQ website. Usually, SQ was able to capture my PPS number, which in turn making the booking appears in My Bookings list. But this time, the PPS number was not there. I just called SQ in Singapore and adding my PPS number to the booking while asking for my usual seat assignment 3F. The agent indeed told me that my PPS was not there even though my name was spelled correctly. (But may be the address was not a match.) And now, after the agent inputed my PPS number, I can see my bookings.

Comment

Working...
                          X