Interesting...... [no full dinner service]

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SQ LPP View Post
    I think you should travel heavily and experience yourself.
    For example, if you are taking other airline prior to your SQ flight in the same itinerary, you can not check-in on line for your SQ flight.
    Same Alliance it's not necessarily a guarantee for ability to issue onward boarding pass. As an example, I took SIN-NRT on SQ connecting to NRT-YVR on AC. Sometimes SQ can not issue the BP for my AC flight.
    Okay, might be more a specific SQ thing cause i've never had a problem so far when flying on with a separate ticket. I'll get to test it with *A in a couple of weeks going from BMI to TG but previously going from CX to BA was not a problem.

Comment

On my recent-ish flight (21 July) on SQ318 SIN-LHR in F, the meals were:

1. Lunch - full lunch including caviar, then
      2. Light Meal - not very many choices - same arrangement as the OP's second meal

I remember looking at the menu when it used to be Lunch then Dinner, that Lunch before the change was more elaborate in terms of number of courses etc. compared to the Light Meal after the change.

So, even SIN-LHR underwent the same cost-cutting. I put the menu up on FT but it's misbehaving right now so I'll link to it later.

Comment

Originally posted by stargold View Post
        On my recent-ish flight (21 July) on SQ318 SIN-LHR in F, the meals were:

1. Lunch - full lunch including caviar, then
        2. Light Meal - not very many choices - same arrangement as the OP's second meal
        Apology for my mistake in stating that SQ318 SIN-LHR still has lunch and dinner service. (Well, if nickbot has posted his menu for July, I would be more careful. ) But, still it could be that occasionally the summer time menu is slightly modified. Hopefully to see the July menu soon.. or the more recent ones!

Comment

Originally posted by SQ LPP View Post
          Apology for my mistake in stating that SQ318 SIN-LHR still has lunch and dinner service. (Well, if nickbot has posted his menu for July, I would be more careful. ) But, still it could be that occasionally the summer time menu is slightly modified. Hopefully to see the July menu soon.. or the more recent ones!
          It'll be online this weekend

Comment

Working...
          X