Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Have you ever bought something because it was featured on SQ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I caught an episode of House on the way to HKG, loved it so much I dashed off to the HMV to buy the DVD, only to return to my hotel and find out that I didn't bring my DVD drive on that trip.

Comment

Originally posted by sumitsan View Post
      This is just a coincidence, but I bought Iron Man DVD after watching on the SQ flights. I just happen to be a Marvel freak and was going to buy that DVD anyway.
      i like you. did the same thing
      Home is where your heart is.

Comment

Originally posted by StarG View Post
        The best one I have tried is Dr. Hauschka Lip Care Stick. Works wonders & 'tastes' good too!
        i HIGHLY recommend canus vermont goat's milk lip balm. i first found it at taipei's core pacific mall, where it cost about $12USD... now i order them a dozen at a time for $3/each online. i end up giving away most of them to friends and every person has raved about it.

Comment

Originally posted by fimo View Post
          I caught an episode of House on the way to HKG, loved it so much I dashed off to the HMV to buy the DVD, only to return to my hotel and find out that I didn't bring my DVD drive on that trip.
          I too saw an episode of House on SQ but I am too much of a cheapskate to have brought the CDs but I have now managed to see cvitually every episode on TV.

Comment

Originally posted by Lobster View Post
            I too saw an episode of House on SQ but I am too much of a cheapskate to have brought the CDs but I have now managed to see cvitually every episode on TV.
            I don't like buying single season DVDs myself, so it was quite a splurge and you can imagine my chagrin when I got back to the hotel room!

Comment

Originally posted by taipeiflyer View Post
              i HIGHLY recommend canus vermont goat's milk lip balm.
              Where did you find that? In Kris Shop? And do they sell it onboard? Are we talking about in-flight duty free sales here?

Comment

Originally posted by N_Architect View Post
                Where did you find that? In Kris Shop? And do they sell it onboard? Are we talking about in-flight duty free sales here?
                no, it is not sold in KrisShop. you have pm.

Comment

Working...
                X