• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by kapitan View Post
    I did a TR here before on the flight
    Thanks for the reminder and the link...

Comment

When i lived in KL i would take CX/KA to Pusan via HKG but with the shift to Singapore the option switches to Thai since they also fly direct into Pusan...... there's not a huge choice yet. Maybe an option for you too.

The change at Incheon is a real pain in the neck.

Comment

Originally posted by scooby5 View Post
        Maybe an option for you too.
        Correct, but they fly only twice/wk to PUS and that's not very convenient.

The change at Incheon is a real pain in the neck.
        Fully agree.

Comment

5x per week.

There is two flights per week leave BKK around midnight and three per week that leave around lunchtime then there is the corresponding in return.

Comment

5x per week.
            I used to have the impression that they only have two flights per week, as possibly those where the ones that provided me with a good connection for the TG flight to ATH. Or else they may well have been two flights per week and they've changed them to 5.

Thanks for the correction, anyway.

TG web site is very hard to use and give you proper results, especially if you're using Firefox (same with OZ site). I always used to give up when I could not find the flight & aircraft info I wanted quickly. What a difference with SQ's web site...

Comment

Long trip coming up for me.... Tough decision, practicality vs accumulating PPSV for next qualification.....
              I guess you will have probably booked your flights already by now, and may be flying to Europe soon, kapitan. Out of curiosity, did you finally choose SQ, TG or LH?

Comment

Originally posted by N_Architect View Post
                I guess you will have probably booked your flights already by now, and may be flying to Europe soon, kapitan. Out of curiosity, did you finally choose SQ, TG or LH?
                I finally chose SQ, price not so far away from TG, all business class on the inter EU routes. If its TG, then it would be Y for most of the inter EU.

SQ 322 12AUG Singapore(Changi) - London(Heathrow) 2330 0555+1 OK
                LH 347 19AUG Bremen(Bremen) - Frankfurt(Frankfurt Intl) 1500 1600 OK
                LH 4738 19AUG Frankfurt(Frankfurt Intl) - London(Heathrow) 1715 1750 OK
                KF 556 21AUG London(Heathrow) - Helsinki(Helsinki Vantaa) 1515 2010 OK
                KF 443 24AUG Helsinki(Helsinki Vantaa) - Stockholm(Arlanda) 1140 1140 OK
                SK 1589 27AUG Stockholm(Arlanda) - Brussels(National) 1620 1830 OK
                SQ 317 30AUG London(Heathrow) - Singapore(Changi) 1155 0745+1 Waitlist
                SGD12642.00 + EST TXS SGD995.00

Total TG fare is 11113 against 13637, about SGD2.5k more on SQ option, so it is a better deal on SQ considering the fact that it is all business class in all flights.
                This is a computer generated message, no signature required....

Comment

I finally chose SQ, price not so far away from TG, all business class on the inter EU routes. If its TG, then it would be Y for most of the inter EU.
                  Tks for replying, have a safe and (wrt the job) successful trip.

I've just confirmed as well (few mins ago) to my TA my Jan '09 ICN-DEL-PVG-ICN itinerary, with SQ, instead of CX.

Comment

Working...
                  X