Celebrity Sightings

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by scooby5 View Post
    Wife & son flew SQ 'with' Chow Yun Fat and his wife just before Christmas SIN-HKG. Wife says he's a top bloke, chatted all together at the carousel in HKG and they have a nice wee photo as souvenir.
    They are both top notch people.
    HUGE AL

Comment

• Michelle Chong (aka Leiticia/Lulu/Barbarella) on SQ237 SIN/MEL 5th March. In First class, no less.

Comment

• Originally posted by eriond View Post
        Michelle Chong (aka Leiticia/Lulu/Barbarella) on SQ237 SIN/MEL 5th March. In First class, no less.
        On my Top 5 favourite Singapore actress! She's good.

Comment

• Flew with Pele ex GRU to BCN yesterday on my way to SIN

Local passengers in particular all wanted photos, he was very kind and obliged.

Comment

• Lee Hsien Yang spotted in humble J class on SQ321. Very quiet. Of course crew was giving him utmost attention.

Comment

• Khaw Boon *** (former minister) in J on AC from Chengdu in 2011

earlier this year, Timothy Go ("That's IT" show on Channel News Asia) in J to HKG on CX

Comment

• Originally posted by Durian View Post
                Khaw Boon *** (former minister) in J on AC from Chengdu in 2011
                If I think it is who you're referring to, he's not ex-minister yet.

Comment

• Originally posted by CarbonMan View Post
                  If I think it is who you're referring to, he's not ex-minister yet.
                  ha ha, well spotted CarbonMan ! Indeed that was him, I got mixed up with the former MND, MBT

BTW, something really strange happened yesterday when typing my previous message. Although I typed the complete KBW name, upon submitting my reply, the 3 letters of the last name got replaced by ***
                  Any hint on what this is ?

Comment

• Originally posted by Durian View Post
                    earlier this year, Timothy Go ("That's IT" show on Channel News Asia) in J to HKG on CX
                    Why is he not flying SQ? Shame, they should dismiss him immediately

Comment

• Originally posted by SMK77 View Post
                      Why is he not flying SQ?
                      That's actually good every now and then. They need to be aware what the competition is doing, lest they're continually coddled by the home airline into delusion.

Comment

• Sat across the aisle from MAN *** striker Javier Hernandez, aka 'Chicharito' or 'Chico' on last nights DL064 ATL-MAN. I so wanted to thank him for his team mates giving most of the population of England endless laughs this season.

Some of the DL Mexican ground staff had clearly got wind and sent one of their lot on to get flags and posters signed, which to be fair he was more than happy to do.

Comment

• Originally posted by MAN Flyer View Post
                          I so wanted to thank him for his team mates giving most of the population of England endless laughs this season.
                          And why didn't you? I'm disappointed...

Comment

• Jamie Oliver LHR-SIN I believe....

http://instagram.com/p/lvcj1Wq271/

Comment

• Originally posted by simong View Post
                              Jamie Oliver LHR-SIN I believe....

http://instagram.com/p/lvcj1Wq271/
                              Checking out whether his Jamie's is making money ... or not.

Comment

• We were 5/6 on CX872: Coco Lee, Bruce Rockowitz, Li Na, and Jiang Shan
                                HUGE AL

Comment

Working...
                                X