Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• allmotor_2000
    replied
    Never knew this thread existed.... Last time i was in SQ F, Dan Quayle (ex Vice President) was in row 2F, I was in 1B. Shook hands, exchanged business cards... he was quite cool. Funniest thing is I didn't recognize him until the IFS asked me what year he was VP...

Leave a comment:

• 9V-JKL
    replied
    http://www.sqtalk.com/forum/showthread.php?t=339

Leave a comment:

• SilverChris
    replied
    HUGE AL would wanna see this

Leave a comment:

• kapitan
    replied
    there already exist a thread on this subject, search for it,.... soon the mods will come in and close this or merge it...

Leave a comment:

• coffeeblack
    replied
    Celebrities you've sat next to, in front of or behind during a flight

I saw this on the Flyertalk LH forum and thought I'd ask it here! Which celebrities you've sat next to, in front of or behind during a flight? I've never had such luck. But Maybe other people here can share?

*Edit* I think we'll include minor celebrities as well, anyone of note applies!

Leave a comment:

• ThWilmesi
    replied
    Originally posted by DinkumDave View Post
    Yep. I saw her walking across T3 towards the SKL accompanied by ground staff and bodyguards. Obviously looked like somebody famous, but I had no idea who until you mentioned it

Just did a quick search on the news sites. It seems she went through LAX in a wheelchair, apparently after taking a tumble on stage in Singapore.

All I can say is that she had no difficulty whatsoever walking across Changi in six inch high heels before her outbound flight
    Mariah Carey is a diva who takes herself too important, i was once sitting in the lounge in Male waiting for my flight to Singapore, and actually Cameron Diaz walked, no body guards no entourage nothing, very natural and charming, even signed autographs for people for recognised, no diva nothing, just a normal lady that evening

Leave a comment:

• HUGE AL
    replied
    Originally posted by milehighj View Post
    And the alternative would have been your favourite UA 744 in F?
    Nah, she could have taken the A345 nonstop...or connected via the 77Ws.

I'm sure Kyo+ subscribes to her blog. He can give us further insight into her posse's reasonings...

Leave a comment:

• DinkumDave
    replied
    Originally posted by 9V-JKL View Post
    Mariah Carey @ SKL yesterday morning. Presumably on SQ12 to LAX...
    Yep. I saw her walking across T3 towards the SKL accompanied by ground staff and bodyguards. Obviously looked like somebody famous, but I had no idea who until you mentioned it

Just did a quick search on the news sites. It seems she went through LAX in a wheelchair, apparently after taking a tumble on stage in Singapore.

All I can say is that she had no difficulty whatsoever walking across Changi in six inch high heels before her outbound flight

Leave a comment:

• milehighj
    replied
    Originally posted by HUGE AL View Post

Evidently, the OLD 744 isn't.
    And the alternative would have been your favourite UA 744 in F?

Leave a comment:

• HUGE AL
    replied
    Originally posted by Kyo View Post
    HUGE AL: Don't be a hater, yo... the seats are softer...
    Kyo+, I see you've got your ebonics down!

Yes the seats are softer...and lumpier...and super narrow...and the IFE requires more steps...and the screens are all scratched up...and...well...I could go on and on...oops...I think I did...

And to think, I'm taking that punishing POS all the way down there later this year...

Leave a comment:

• sumitsan
    replied
    9V-JKL: I'm rather surprised she didn't call in her private jet to fly her + entourage down to SIN... seems like she's not as demanding as she used to be...
    I wouldn't be surprised if she tried to reserve the entire SkySuites cabin to herself.

Leave a comment:

• Kyo
    replied
    9V-JKL: I'm rather surprised she didn't call in her private jet to fly her + entourage down to SIN... seems like she's not as demanding as she used to be...

Leave a comment:

• 9V-JKL
    replied
    OK. It should have read as @ SKL entrance. No idea about TPR

Leave a comment:

• HUGE AL
    replied
    Photos? TPR? Standard SKL seems beneath her...

Evidently, the OLD 744 isn't.

Leave a comment:

• Kyo
    replied
    Photos? TPR? Standard SKL seems beneath her...

Leave a comment:

Working...
X