This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by 9V-JKL View Post
    What's 43AB like on the 77W? Does it get the full recline or is it like 56 with limited recline? How close is the toilet door to it?
    Anyone have a picture to share?
    Sorry, I have not been seated in those seat pairs yet. But looking at this picture below, it should be a full recline seat.

And remember, the overhead bin is not for you to use.

Comment

• Originally posted by SQflyergirl View Post
      the washrooms are only up the left hand side, and they're quite far away from 4A. As for 4F, the washrooms are a LONG way away
      Toilet questions again.

Regarding the 744
      If one is sat in 4F, which is the shortest way to the toilet behind 4A? Behind/through the galley? Cut across some seats? Or roundabout way to the front of the cabin, then swing back to the last row again?

I initially thought that one could just walk behind the two middle seats in row 4 but it seems that there isn't enough space to squeeze through.

Regarding the A380
      Is there much toilet traffic if one is sat in 15K? If there is, we'll move to rows 18 and 19.

Thanks!

Comment

• Originally posted by phaleesy View Post
        Toilet questions again.

Regarding the 744
        If one is sat in 4F, which is the shortest way to the toilet behind 4A? Behind/through the galley? Cut across some seats? Or roundabout way to the front of the cabin, then swing back to the last row again?

I initially thought that one could just walk behind the two middle seats in row 4 but it seems that there isn't enough space to squeeze through.

Regarding the A380
        Is there much toilet traffic if one is sat in 15K? If there is, we'll move to rows 18 and 19.

Thanks!
        Shortest way to the toilet is the alleyway behind (not in front of) 4C and 4D. You can go slightly further left via the galley, but that'd be getting in the way of the crew. , you can't go forward and swing around back to the left side.

Edit with pic: (the alley way is in front of the picture on the center wall, and behind the pair of seats (4C and 4D).

pictures courtesy: shortfinals - have not asked permission but I don't think he'll mind

Comment

Regarding the A380
          I shall wait until the experts reply.

Comment

Regarding the A380

Thanks!
            The forward cabin was almost completely full on my last flight. I sat in 15K and was very happy throughout the duration of the flight. I noticed the toilet at the very front of this cabin (in front of 11A) was used more often than the one behind 15K so I did not even need to wait to use the toilet behind my seat.

15K is an excellent seat.
            My SQ A380 photos

Comment

Toilet questions again.

Regarding the A380

Thanks!
              no noticeable toilet traffic with regard to 15K. had the same concerns when I selected that seat, but I was assured (and it was indeed the case) that there was an entire seat pitch between 15K and the toilet so there won't be much issues with regards the toilet.

Comment

• Thank you SQfg, UK flyer and kelvgoh for the quick responses.

Originally posted by SQ LPP View Post
                I shall wait until the experts reply.
                Not only are you one of the SQ-related experts, you're also our onboard SQ culinary expert! Good job with answering all SQ Menus and BTC related questions!

Looking at the title of the thread again, I think the best seats in the house should be the pilot's lap.

Comment

• Hi, I know what I want has been posted somewhere because I've seen it before but it's kinda hard to search for photos using the search engine. So, if anyone can direct me to the post for the bulkhead seats on 77W Business Class, I would greatly appreciate it.

And IIRC, the screen on these seats are slightly higher than the normal seats. Is this a problem for any of you who've taken this seat? Is this gonna be tiresome if you plan to watch movies for most of the flight from SIN-SFO?

Extra info: I have 15D and 15F booked for my upcoming flight from SIN-SFO, would everyone agree this is the best seat in the cabin?

Comment

Shortest way to the toilet is the alleyway behind (not in front of) 4C and 4D. You can go slightly further left via the galley, but that'd be getting in the way of the crew. , you can't go forward and swing around back to the left side.
                    Could it be bothersome in 4C and D to have traffic just behind one? I'm thinking perhaps 3 C and D are better for a couple travelling together.

Comment

• Sorry to barge in on this thread....

Managed to snag a 773er J seat on a saver award SYD-SIN.

What would the 2 best seats for a couple be.... we are quyite happy to have 2 x windows as we usually fight over the window!

an advice is appreciated!

Comment

• Originally posted by ANstar View Post
                        Sorry to barge in on this thread....

Managed to snag a 773er J seat on a saver award SYD-SIN.

What would the 2 best seats for a couple be.... we are quyite happy to have 2 x windows as we usually fight over the window!

an advice is appreciated!
                        Welcome to SQTalk!
                        I am not expert in aircraft code. What is 773er? I know SQ has two kinds of 777-300: the old seats and the new seats...
                        I assume you get the 77W which the configuration would be 1 - 2 - 1. Thus couple usually has now windows.
                        Many prefers 11AK window. Thus 12AK would be behind them. These are in the smaller cabin.
                        A few prefer 14AK. And the rest of the C cabin would be equally good, except one row 19 or 20 which has no window.

Comment

• i selected 48D in Y for A380 due to the extra space since 47D is empty (whats the reason?)...no gimmicks/probs with that seat right?

any comments abt 47E or 46D?

Comment

• Originally posted by bent View Post
                            i selected 48D in Y for A380 due to the extra space since 47D is empty (whats the reason?)...no gimmicks/probs with that seat right?

any comments abt 47E or 46D?
                            47D does not exist because it's where the crew escape hatch is from the underfloor rest area.

Comment

47D does not exist because it's where the crew escape hatch is from the underfloor rest area.
                              so in your opinion is it a good seat?

Comment

• 47D does not exist because it's where the crew escape hatch is from the underfloor rest area
                                Originally posted by bent View Post
                                so in your opinion is it a good seat?
                                I would go for another one myself.....
                                Last edited by MAN Flyer; 20 February 2009, 01:42 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X