• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TerryK
    replied
    Originally posted by SQJunkie View Post
    Thanks for the updates.
    I wonder which route it'll be deployed...maybe another Aus city, if recent press reports are anything to go by.
    9V-SKK delivery was delayed from Feb (?). SQ is short of one A388 than originally planned. It will just provide SQ more down time for maintenance. The current operating schedule for A388 is not sustainable long term without another aircraft.

Leave a comment:

• SQJunkie
    replied
    Thanks for the updates.
    I wonder which route it'll be deployed...maybe another Aus city, if recent press reports are anything to go by.

Leave a comment:

• SQKevin
    replied
    9V-SKK is now back in Toulouse. Expect its delivery soon.

Leave a comment:

• SQKevin
    replied
    9V-SKK is scheduled to fly to Toulouse this week for an early June delivery.

Leave a comment:

• SQKevin
    replied
    There has been some delay. 9V-SKK is still in XFW.

Leave a comment:

• FN-GM
    replied
    Originally posted by SQKevin View Post
    9V-SKK is to be flown back to Toulouse tomorrow and due for delivery very soon.
    Sorry to sounds stupid but where has it been?

Thanks

Leave a comment:

• SQKevin
    replied
    Originally posted by globetrekker84 View Post
    How? Did the Koito issue get resolved already without an AD?
    I assume the issue has been resolved. The info came from the A380 Production Forum which to date has been very reliable.

Leave a comment:

• globetrekker84
    replied
    Originally posted by SQKevin View Post
    How? Did the Koito issue get resolved already without an AD?

Leave a comment:

• SQKevin
    replied
    9V-SKK

Leave a comment:

• meremale
    replied
    Originally posted by coffeeblack View Post
    Speaking from personal experience. Yes it is Exactly what you think it should be and more! But it is charged as priority seat i think.
    Checked in today online and chose seat 48D. No mention of any surcharges.

Leave a comment:

• Dobson73
    replied
    Great, thanks! It's allowed me to reserve it so don't think there is a surcharge. Fingers crossed!

Leave a comment:

• coffeeblack
    replied
    Originally posted by Dobson73 View Post
    Is 48D on the A380 as good as it looks on the seat plan? It appears that there is no seat in front. I've flown the A380 before but always in a window seat, upper desk (74 or 78K) and am interested if this seat on the main deck will be comfortable.

Thanks,
    Speaking from personal experience. Yes it is Exactly what you think it should be and more! But it is charged as priority seat i think.

Leave a comment:

• Dobson73
    replied
    Is 48D on the A380 as good as it looks on the seat plan? It appears that there is no seat in front. I've flown the A380 before but always in a window seat, upper desk (74 or 78K) and am interested if this seat on the main deck will be comfortable.

Thanks,

Leave a comment:

• jadivindra
    replied
    Originally posted by cscs1956 View Post
    Suprised to known that this problem has not been fixed. Was on SIN-TOK first few A380 flight and getting the same problem above my seat. Think that was more than 1 years back!.
    Water leak or just water droplets from air con condensation?

Leave a comment:

• SQ Queen
    replied
    European Disruption - Using A380s To Clear Backlog?

I was just thinking, will SQ start to deploy the A380s being currently used for HK & Tokyo to clear the backlog for the European sector?

How feasible is such an aircraft swop in terms of logistics management - lesser of 2 evils perhaps?

Leave a comment:

Working...
X