• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A380 - Product launch and delivery

This just in

If you've got flash installed:

http://www.a380delivery.com/uploads/...gapore/videos/

Go to 15 SIA-Cabin.flv

Oh dear those suites don't look that impressive to me. If that is all their beyond first class consists of I think they will have a hard time persuading people to pay more than double what EK asks for its suites.

Comment

I've been told the seat isn't actually the bed, and it'll take a 12 step fiddly shimmy to get it deployed that only the FA's will know how to do.

Comment

SIA 380 interior revealed!

download "15_SIA-Cabin.flv"

have fun
        Home is where your heart is.

Comment

Originally posted by florianwagner View Post

download "15_SIA-Cabin.flv"

have fun
          Sorry but methinks you are ONE hour late
          Last edited by SQ LPP; 15 October 2007, 05:56 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by SQ Solitaire View Post
            Sorry but I methinks you are ONE hour late
            gosh. i am SO blind. sorry for the inconvenience, it's SUN 11:13 pm here haha.

Comment

Originally posted by florianwagner View Post
              gosh. i am SO blind. sorry for the inconvenience, it's SUN 11:13 pm here haha.
              No inconvenience at all. I stumbled into it at 5.35am MEL time Monday morning.... all groggy

Comment

anyway the suites kinda reminded me of train compartments here in austria ... just more luxurious. i'm really looking forward to flying 380 in december and i am also looking forward to terminal 3 on 9/jan for my landing from SYD.

Comment

The First Class Suites looks awesome. I wasn't expecting that! Again, SQ sets the standard. Luxury travel reinvented again ...

I wonder why reveal such a new product 1 day prior to its handover to SQ.

Comment

SIA didn't. Airbus seems to have brought it upon themselves to reveal it for SIA

Comment

Originally posted by Singapore_Air View Post
                      SIA didn't. Airbus seems to have brought it upon themselves to reveal it for SIA
                      I very much doubt Airbus could have done that without SQ's consent.

I suspect there will be a splashier announcement by SQ.
                      ‘Lean into the sharp points’

Comment

Originally posted by jjpb3 View Post
                        I very much doubt Airbus could have done that without SQ's consent.

I suspect there will be a splashier announcement by SQ.
                        Of course but I think the most likely explanation was that an Airbus employee has uploaded this video in preparation behind-the-scenes and regrettably it is accessible via the direct link posted above.

One has no doubt that tomorrow's ceremony will overshadow this little faux-pas and looks forward to knowing more about the products on offer with even greater detail and specs.

Comment

Originally posted by UMD
                          Ok..I can't seem to open the flv file. What program should I use to do this?
                          Me too...I got into some software that I have to pay USD 25 Bucks. Can wait another day to save the USD 25 for beer.

Comment

Originally posted by LionCity View Post
                            Me too...I got into some software that I have to pay USD 25 Bucks. Can wait another day to save the USD 25 for beer.
                            Managed to get a free download at www.download.com. It worked. Can't guarantee it is virus free though. Now I got the video and the beer

Seats look nice in my opinion on first look.

Comment

Hi LionCity,

You can download this for free. Go to this link.

http://applian.com/flvplayer/download_flv_player.php

Comment

Working...
                              X