Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What "ONE" element of SQ is more important to you above all others?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

SQ used to master the art of the "god-like" treatment - YOU were someone special and SQ made YOU felt like they were only flying for YOU...

The one that is still closest to that is the cabin crew and I adore them for that - there are so many that try to make a difference although they are getting the beatings for all measures that the top management implemented...

The one that is furthest away from that is the greedy top management (still delighted to sell expensive fares and cutting any benefit so that the margin is maximized...). They should get fired - all of them!

Comment

Its the impeccable service levels provided by the Singapore Girls.

Comment

The things that keep me flying SQ would be (in no particular order):

Inside assistance - knowing someone on the inside helps a lowly Elite Silver like myself get the little things that make long haul flights easy - I'm yet to fly SQ in whY and not have an EMEX row seat (even if it is A it's still a far cry from sitting behind )

Cabin Crew - working in SQ crew hotels over the years I've forged some very good friendships

Service (and 99.9% of the time) with a smile..

Meal service - recently I was flying with a friend who is a muslim and hence had ordered the MOML, to my surprise this meal was deliciously more appetising than the meal I was eventually served. From that day forward I always order a MOML and have a little giggle when asked if I'm sure I ordered the right meal

Comment

Working...
        X