Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What "ONE" element of SQ is more important to you above all others?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The overall experience of travel is better than other airlines in terms of efficiency, entertainment, comfort and good service. Hard to define any particular area but is a nice thought of getting onboard an SQ flight after a biz trip and heading home...to me getting onboard is almost I am already home.

Comment

Originally posted by LZ-HMI View Post
      Savage25 has already named the ONE thing.

No other airline that I know spends so much effort ensuring that the toilets are clean for each passenger.

This may not sound like the most important thing, but I figure that if they get this detail right then you can trust that they will also get pretty much everything else right too!
      That's a very insightful comment. It was the thing that struck me the most about SQ on my first LHR-Asia flights (even above KrisWorld and the more-than-passable food in Y), and all other service elements just felt consistent with the impression created by it: attention to the details customers care about.
      ‘Lean into the sharp points’

Comment

Great question. For me, it's reliability. As a regular J class passenger for work and when travelling with my family to and from Paris/Sydney in Y, I don't even consider flying with any other airline. Why? Because SQ always deliver on the key things: friendly and professional service (as others have said, this is regardless of class of travel), timeliness (rarely do flights depart late), excellent on-board entertainment and seat comfort. Changing flights at Changi is a big bonus too - although I am amazed at how seemingly below average SQ lounges are in comparison with many other 4 and 5 star airlines
        Last edited by rodw; 30 August 2007, 03:36 PM.

Comment

flying in Y I'd say it would have to be the IFE, when it's good the flight's good, when it's not...

Comment

Many reasons why I fly SQ and not the rest. First, good IFE system (KrisWorld is awesome), lots of audio and video choices as well as games (most IFE do not have this), and of course AVOD, which is a plus point (albeit other airlines have it). Second, SQ is usually punctual and seldom delays. The planes are usually reliable and are well maintained (clean as well). Food is usually edible and the quality of the food in Y is good. Also, many other things. Don't wish to go on.

Comment

Sorry for the late reply to this one,...the "one" element to me is that I am, on the whole, made to feel valued by the FAs regardless of whether I'm seated way down south in Y or way up north in F. As most/all of my travel on SQ is for holiday rather than work, I look forward to the flight just as much as the rest of the holiday because I know SQ will treat me well, feed me well, supply me with as much red wine and vodka (and perhaps champagne) as I want, entertain me with KrisWorld, and bring me safely and in style to my destination in a timely fashion

Comment

the "one" element to me is that I am, on the whole, made to feel valued by the FAs regardless of whether I'm seated way down south in Y or way up north in F.
                I think I could settle on this one as well!
                Capslock is cruise control for cool... not!

See you at W:O:A 2010- rain or shine!

Comment

sorry to go OT for a sec here, but omg, another midnight oil fan, up and away!

Comment

Originally posted by Greatfox View Post
                    sorry to go OT for a sec here, but omg, another midnight oil fan, up and away!
                    Yeah, there's a couple of us here

Comment

safety,reliability with consistency

Comment

for me, it's a combination of three things :
                        - The Singapore Girl
                        - The service
                        - Krisworld

Comment

Welcome to SQTalk, alphasierra.
                          All opinions shared are my own, and are not necessarily those of my employer or any other organisation of which I'm affiliated to.

Comment

The Service and the Fares.

The Singapore Girl
                            (I only flew Qantas via Melbourne last time I went to Singapore so I wouldn't get caught out by my mums sister in the duty free section of international departures going in and out of Adelaide Australia)

Comment

R E L I A B I L I T Y .
                              I could set my hearbeat on Singapore Airlines. I know what I get, I always have great experiences aboard and I am taken care of if something does not work. =)
                              Home is where your heart is.

Comment

The cabin crew

Comment

Working...
                                X