No announcement yet.

SQ B747-400 withdrawal thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Do we know the schedule for deliveries of any 380s for this year? I know that the 11th 380 is now stuck in Toulouse due to the Koito seat issue.
    Last edited by globetrekker84; 23 February 2010, 02:58 AM. Reason: Answered my own question about the 77W orders.

Comment

• Originally posted by globetrekker84 View Post
      Do we know the schedule for deliveries of any 380s for this year? I know that the 11th 380 is now stuck in Toulouse due to the Koito seat issue.
      Just Kilo Kilo this year. Lima, Mike and November are expected Q1, 2011. Oscar and Papa Q2, 2011.

Comment

• Originally posted by SQflyergirl View Post
        Just Kilo Kilo this year. Lima, Mike and November are expected Q1, 2011. Oscar and Papa Q2, 2011.
        Hi SQflyergirl

Wow that sounds incredible interesting!!!!

Would you be able to put that into plain English please!!

Cheers

SQ1

Comment

• Originally posted by SQ1 View Post
          Hi SQflyergirl

Wow that sounds incredible interesting!!!!

Would you be able to put that into plain English please!!

Cheers

SQ1
          SQFG, I can take this one...thanks for the info.

9V-SKK will be delivered sometime in 2010.
          9V-SKL/SKM/SKN will be delivered between January and March of 2011.
          9V-SKO/SKP will be delivered between April and June 2011.

Guess SQ11/12 and 25/26 will be around through 1H 2011...

Comment

• Originally posted by globetrekker84 View Post
            SQFG, I can take this one...thanks for the info.

9V-SKK will be delivered sometime in 2010.
            9V-SKL/SKM/SKN will be delivered between January and March of 2011.
            9V-SKO/SKP will be delivered between April and June 2011.

Guess SQ11/12 and 25/26 will be around through 1H 2011...
            Cheers globetrekker84

Comment

• According to ACARS, SPH has been inactive for more than 2 weeks. Any news on its withdrawal from the active fleet?

Comment

• Originally posted by sumitsan View Post
                According to ACARS, SPH has been inactive for more than 2 weeks. Any news on its withdrawal from the active fleet?
                A lot depends on which ACARS feed you are getting. It may well be that Papa Hotel hasn't flown for 2 weeks, or it could also be the fact that it's still flying, but only flown to places that don't contribute data to the ACARS feed you're using.

Comment

• Originally posted by SQflyergirl View Post
                  A lot depends on which ACARS feed you are getting. It may well be that Papa Hotel hasn't flown for 2 weeks, or it could also be the fact that it's still flying, but only flown to places that don't contribute data to the ACARS feed you're using.
                  Not likely. ACARS reports appear daily from all four 744 flights.

But SPH might be out for mtce................

Comment

• Sorry I am pretty new at this but how do I get to see an ACARS report?

Comment

• I just looked up the CAAS website and it says the following are active. SMU, SPA, SPE, SPH, SPJ, SPM, SPN, SPO, SPP, SPQ.

I know SPM is in storage. But what about SPN? Where is it? So anyone knows where is SPN and SPH?

That means they have 9 aircraft to fly SIN-LAX and SIN-JFK. I calculated SIN-LAX needs 2 aircraft and SIN JFK needs 3. That means they minimum need 5 aircraft to fly these two sectors which they only seem to use the 747 on. 1 for back-up I assume? What about the rest? 9 aircraft available. 6 being used. What do the 3 do?

Comment

• Originally posted by CRJ View Post
                        I just looked up the CAAS website and it says the following are active. SMU, SPA, SPE, SPH, SPJ, SPM, SPN, SPO, SPP, SPQ.

I know SPM is in storage. But what about SPN? Where is it? So anyone knows where is SPN and SPH?

That means they have 9 aircraft to fly SIN-LAX and SIN-JFK. I calculated SIN-LAX needs 2 aircraft and SIN JFK needs 3. That means they minimum need 5 aircraft to fly these two sectors which they only seem to use the 747 on. 1 for back-up I assume? What about the rest? 9 aircraft available. 6 being used. What do the 3 do?
                        SPN is also at VCV, stored. SPH is presumably at SIN, but has not flown as SQ 11/12 or 25/26 since 6 February. The other 7 have ACARS reports that are current or within the past week, all from the two regular USA equipment turns.....so they are using 7 frames to protect the service, not 6.

For ACARS, try http://www.acarsd.org/fleetlist.html
                        Last edited by Bitterroot; 25 February 2010, 12:51 PM.

Comment

• Flew SPE on Monday from LAX-SIN. Will post which one I fly coming Monday from SIN-LAX.

Comment

• papa hotel...u hv served your master well...continue your good ways with your new master..."hugs"...

fox lima...looking good with new sqc colors...welcome back...

Comment

• Yes yes just flew on sq 11 again. sigh same old same old sq 11..... 747....... oh wells..

I tried pricing out cx for my return leg to los angeles... first class 1 way to los angeles is 6685 USD.................... that is ridiculous... sq charges only 9k up and down first class. All the way!!!!!! Jakarta -LAX - Jakarta all first class.

CX Jakarta - Lax - Jakarta = 16k USD first class.

oH wells 747 i be sticking with you until you are changed sigh.......

Comment

• When did you fly? I was on SQ11 on the 22nd and SQ12 yesterday the 1st of Mar

Comment

Working...
                                X