X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 9V-SFL to VCV 26/1/09, only one so far
    /A

Comment

• Anyone know the status on 9V-SPA, if it is going for BCF or if it will stay as pax for Air Pallamantur?

Comment

• Originally posted by sumitsan View Post
        Anyone know the status on 9V-SPA, if it is going for BCF or if it will stay as pax for Air Pallamantur?
        26550/1040 is undergoing BCF conversion.

Comment

Anyone know the status on 9V-SPA, if it is going for BCF or if it will stay as pax for Air Pallamantur?
          BCF should commence in April

Comment

• Thanks Gents..

Any idea who is getting it as with CX taking -SPL that was their last B744 from SQ?

Comment

• Originally posted by Tom/PER View Post
              Thanks Gents..

Any idea who is getting it as with CX taking -SPL that was their last B744 from SQ?
              SQC..

Comment

• We would like to reiterate what Tom/PER says, and request that this thread is left to concentrate on related discussions about the SQ's 744 a/c and their retirement.

Thank you.

Comment

• Now that the 744 Hong Kong routes have been downgauged, what is/are the next 744(s) to leave the fleet?

Comment

Now that the 744 Hong Kong routes have been downgauged, what is/are the next 744(s) to leave the fleet?
                    I would not be surprised if they're all grounded by the end of the year.

Comment

• I am still hoping for a F-Saver Redemption either to LAX to JFK this coming summer. Will these routes still be served by the Jumbo Jets or will these jets be grounded by then?

Comment

• A lot of the articles indicate the older 747s will be among grounded. Looks like 9V-SMU (1000th 747) will be among that.

Comment

• Originally posted by YK@HKG View Post
                          I am still hoping for a F-Saver Redemption either to LAX to JFK this coming summer. Will these routes still be served by the Jumbo Jets or will these jets be grounded by then?
                          I think your chances are better with LAX than with JFK if you want to fly on the 747.

Comment

• Now that SQ308/319 has been replaced by the 77W, where will those 744s go?

Grounded...?

Comment

• Originally posted by kchika View Post
                              Now that SQ308/319 has been replaced by the 77W, where will those 744s go?
                              They have all been sold, with delivery dates ranging from now to 2011. Once grounded, they seem likely to remain grounded until their delivery dates.

Comment

• Originally posted by zvezda View Post
                                They have all been sold, with delivery dates ranging from now to 2011. Once grounded, they seem likely to remain grounded until their delivery dates.
                                Yeah, unfortunately, the older 744s will be grounded for at least a year. I know it is a longshot, but I am going to be optimistic about this and hope that the economy will pick back up, and some of the grounded 744s will come back, and then leave the fleet slowly with the arrival of the A380s.

Comment

Working...
                                X