• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Scooter001 View Post
    You are on the delivery flight?
    Yes he is. Lucky guy.

Comment

• Originally posted by djsflynn View Post
      It’s a bit confusing because even our own media schedule kit indicates two different fly-away times for tomorrow’s Boeing 787-10 delivery flight SQ8878 - SQ schedule says 10pm, Boeing schedule says 11pm... TBA!
      Hmmm. I thought the flight departs CHS on 24 March local time? I would have thought you'd be airborne by now.

Comment

Yes. We have a walkthrough in the arvo too.
        Hey man, do you know if it'll be landing on 02L/20R as OJA and SMA did, or will it go to 02C/20C because of F60 + JetQuay? I'd assume the latter, correct? Would really appreciate if you could ask around for that info!

Comment

• Originally posted by SQ22 View Post
          Hmmm. I thought the flight departs CHS on 24 March local time? I would have thought you'd be airborne by now.
          Nope, today (March 26) is the fly-away.

Comment

• Originally posted by shikhargpt View Post
            Hey man, do you know if it'll be landing on 02L/20R as OJA and SMA did, or will it go to 02C/20C because of F60 + JetQuay? I'd assume the latter, correct? Would really appreciate if you could ask around for that info!
            No idea, not even sure if and when this info will be known... I can ask on board but won;t be able to share the info until we arrive unless they have inflight WiFi running during the flight.

Comment

No idea, not even sure if and when this info will be known... I can ask on board but won;t be able to share the info until we arrive unless they have inflight WiFi running during the flight.
              Haha okay! If inflight WiFi is available, or if you somehow get the information otherwise, mind dropping a comment here or emailing me? Thanks a lot in advance!

Comment

• Sure thing.

Comment

• Confirming 10pm departure from Charleston, and we will have WiFi on the flight

Comment

• https://www.linkedin.com/feed/update...26180923060224

Comment

Confirming 10pm departure from Charleston, and we will have WiFi on the flight
                      Time to roll!!

What catches my eye is that the aircraft in question is 9V-SCC. What has happened to SCA and SCB?

Comment

• Originally posted by SQ22 View Post
                        Time to roll!!

What catches my eye is that the aircraft in question is 9V-SCC. What has happened to SCA and SCB?
                        They are test aircraft I think.

Comment

• SCA is our delivery flight, or at least it was the one parked at the delivery centre today for the cabin walkthrough...

Comment

• Both SCA and SCB have test flight records. SCA has been using SQ8878 extensively up until 23MAR and SCB has had a couple of BOE003 flights.

If you search SQ8878 on fr24, it reveals even more test flights- the ones with SCA, but also many that have no plane registration. When looking at the times of these flight records though, they appear to be SCA as well.

SQ8878 is also now showing a 26MAR flight from CHS to KIX with an estimated departure time of 2211 local time. Aircraft is B78X, no registration given.
                            Last edited by SQ228; 27 March 2018, 08:23 AM. Reason: flight # corrected

Comment

• At Boeing delivery centre now and yep, we’re on SCA

Comment

• Originally posted by shikhargpt View Post
                                Pilot says probably 02C

Comment

Working...
                                X