SQ PE - Now officially launched

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by SQGamespeed View Post
    Sorry if this sounds like an amateur question, but does this mean that the A380s will continue to have the old (i.e. 2007) seats until 2018?
    yup, from my understanding yes

Comment

• Update:

From Friday, 12 February 2016, SQ 16/15 SIN-ICN-SFO v v will be performed by reconfigured "77WNS" aircraft with PEY Sunday, Monday, Wednesday, Friday -- increase from the initial 2 x week (Sunday, Wednesday) on this route.

Comment

• I heard a rumour, MEL is very likely to see A350's in the early stages and that's when MEL will start to receive Premium Economy Class flights.

Comment

• Originally posted by MLflyer View Post
          I heard a rumour, MEL is very likely to see A350's in the early stages and that's when MEL will start to receive Premium Economy Class flights.
          If that comes to fruition, it will be a stark contrast with the way MEL was treated a few years ago (getting ancient aircraft), as detailed in the "Messing Around with MEL" thread.

Comment

• Yes, this is the fare for two on PY SIN-ZRH return, published on the website. This better be a mistake or else they are going to be very empty.

And it's not upgradable to J. LOL!

Comment

• My error. The above flight is via FRA with the ZRH-FRA segment on LH (which was the part that probably inflated it). The PY fare for SIN-FRA return for two is much more reasonable at just double the cost of Y.

Comment

• They just keep on being hopeful

Comment

• It's going for just 1000 pounds from London. Cheaper than Flexi if I recall correctly.

Comment

• Originally posted by CarbonMan View Post
                    My error. The above flight is via FRA with the ZRH-FRA segment on LH (which was the part that probably inflated it). The PY fare for SIN-FRA return for two is much more reasonable at just double the cost of Y.

Ahh, so the LH legs are still playing that game... Everytime I want to fly on an SQ ticket to DUS I have to play "LH Lottery"- maybe an extra $100, maybe $800, or like it was one time, an extra $9,000!

Comment

• SQ865 on April 20 shows the refitted 77W with only four seats in F. Plane will have new J as well but no Premium Economy.

Comment

• Originally posted by SMK77 View Post
                        SQ865 on April 20 shows the refitted 77W with only four seats in F. Plane will have new J as well but no Premium Economy.
                        I heard that there will be a good deal of interim upgrading rather than a one-time switch-over.

Comment

• Originally posted by CarbonMan View Post
                          I heard that there will be a good deal of interim upgrading rather than a one-time switch-over.
                          The seat map of the F4 77W don't have any PE seating at this point in time. I am not sure whether SQ has decided whether all 77W will get PE and at what point in time.

Comment

• deleted

Comment

• Keep a look out for SWG or SWJ. Neither plane has been in service for over a week, so if a refitted plane does fly on April 20, it's likely to be one of these two.

Comment

• Originally posted by SQ228 View Post
                                Keep a look out for SWG or SWJ. Neither plane has been in service for over a week, so if a refitted plane does fly on April 20, it's likely to be one of these two.
                                from my sources,

SQ866/865 SIN-HKG vv will operate 77WT iso 77W from 20 Apr to 29 Aug15 on D1246

SQ306/305 SIN-LHR vv will operate 77WT iso 77W from 22 Apr to 30 Aug15 on D357

77WT = 4F/48J/232Y

Comment

Working...
                                X