SQ PE - Now officially launched

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by leops1984 View Post
    SWI went back in service today - ironically enough, it's headed for Dubai. So whatever kept it out of service, it wasn't a refit. SWO is still not flying.
    How long was it out of service for? Maybe it went to Dubai to sub for another AC?

Comment

• Originally posted by FN-GM View Post
      How long was it out of service for? Maybe it went to Dubai to sub for another AC?
      Last flight previous to today was 12/30 - so call it ten days out of service.

Comment

Last flight previous to today was 12/30 - so call it ten days out of service.
        Ah well defiantly not a refit then

Comment

• I'm 100% sure SWI still has the old interior. Yup, also noticed that. SQ has not made their New Year's resolution of accelerating refits.

They are lagging and will definitely finish behind schedule as late as 2017

Comment

• Originally posted by SQfanatic View Post
            Speaking of DXB, it was suppose to launch PEY the day before ICN/SFO, instead used old 77W equipment. When is that commencing? I wonder if that will go daily, I could not find any evidence of this

On a side note, AMS is scheduled to go 77WR daily from June 1 according to airlineroute.net. Seems PEY is being rolled out across parts of the network
            SQ494/495 to/from DXB are to get daily PEY service (77WR) from 20 March.

The AMS PEY service will be performed by A350 aircraft: just not changed in the GDS yet (hence no F inventory open).

Comment

• Originally posted by Bitterroot View Post
              SQ494/495 to/from DXB are to get daily PEY service (77WR) from 20 March.

The AMS PEY service will be performed by A350 aircraft: just not changed in the GDS yet (hence no F inventory open).
              Nice, as ICN/SFO are getting it daily from March 13 (According to SQ's site).

Where did you find this out though? I certainly did not stumble through this on SQ's site like I did with ICN/SFO.

Yup, AMS is likely to be an A350 by March 27 at least according to airlineroute with evidence that F is not being offered. As for June 1, I wonder if AMS will really be 77WR daily (Depending upon the number of frames by then, which I think should be 11 frames)

I hope by March there are enough frames to perform DXB and ICN/SFO daily (SWO, SWP which brings the total to 9 77WR by then).

Comment

Nice, as ICN/SFO are getting it daily from March 13 (According to SQ's site).

Where did you find this out though? I certainly did not stumble through this on SQ's site like I did with ICN/SFO.

Yup, AMS is likely to be an A350 by March 27 at least according to airlineroute with evidence that F is not being offered. As for June 1, I wonder if AMS will really be 77WR daily (Depending upon the number of frames by then, which I think should be 11 frames)

I hope by March there are enough frames to perform DXB and ICN/SFO daily (SWO, SWP which brings the total to 9 77WR by then).
                Inventory info (as in the dates when specific inventory is open for booking) is available through the GDS. There are several ways to get access to the GDS -- airline websites are generally not the most efficient means, however. Subscription services like Expertflyer or KVS are better.

Comment

As for June 1, I wonder if AMS will really be 77WR daily (Depending upon the number of frames by then, which I think should be 11 frames).
                  AMS will not be getting the 77WR. It will not be reverting to a Boeing 777 from 1 June. It will be an A350. As bitterroot has said, SQ have not updated the GDS, most likely as they have no precise fixed date for A350 commencement at this point in time.

Airline Route is another website that harvests information from a variety of sites so that we can read it in one place. It is not fact checked and it is not retroactive as can be confirmed on its own page: http://airlineroute.net/about/

When using these sources of information it is necessary to compare and make judgements when conflicts between sources arise.

Comment

• 9V-SWO is back in service as SQ866 to HKG, confirms it has PEY.

SWP hasn't flown since 1/27 and could be in refit.

Comment

9V-SWO is back in service as SQ866 to HKG, confirms it has PEY.

SWP hasn't flown since 1/27 and could be in refit.
                      It sounds likely as they're taking it alphabetically.Just 4 frames to go and we'll see what they do after SWT.

Comment

• SWQ is not being refitted currently. As soon as it was repaired in SIN they sent it straight back to DEL and then on a return trip to SYD.

SWP, SKB and SKM remain the current suspects for PEY installation.

Comment

• Originally posted by SQ228 View Post
                          SWQ is not being refitted currently. As soon as it was repaired in SIN they sent it straight back to DEL and then on a return trip to SYD.

SWP, SKB and SKM remain the current suspects for PEY installation.
                          Yup, I figured. SWP is definitely for sure undergoing refit. You'll know in about 4 weeks from now. Next month is likely SWQ's turn to get refitted.

Comment

• More PEY to SFO

Now that we have SWO hatched, SFO is now increasing to 4 times weekly coming up.

SQ16/15: Friday added this week. February 15- March 13, PEY and new products operate every Monday, Wednesday, Friday, Sunday.

Anyone know if DXB has any gradual increases so far to come this month before it goes daily in March?

Comment

Now that we have SWO hatched, SFO is now increasing to 4 times weekly coming up.

SQ16/15: Friday added this week. February 15- March 13, PEY and new products operate every Monday, Wednesday, Friday, Sunday.

Anyone know if DXB has any gradual increases so far to come this month before it goes daily in March?
                              494/495: 77WR Sun, Wed, Thu, Fri, Sat from 14 Feb.

Comment

• Originally posted by Bitterroot View Post
                                494/495: 77WR Sun, Wed, Thu, Fri, Sat from 14 Feb.
                                You're missing Tuesday, right? 494/495 initially started with Tue, Fri, Sat. So it's 6 weekly now til March? Sounds like SWM that operated to DXB last Sunday is not a swap, it's a gradual increase.

Comment

Working...
                                X