Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by bent View Post
    from my sources,

SQ866/865 SIN-HKG vv will operate 77WT iso 77W from 20 Apr to 29 Aug15 on D1246

SQ306/305 SIN-LHR vv will operate 77WT iso 77W from 22 Apr to 30 Aug15 on D357

77WT = 4F/48J/232Y
    Fantastic as i have just grab a F saver in SQ865 on 6th May... stopover SIN and onwards to CGK on an 773 old F..

Comment

from my sources,

SQ866/865 SIN-HKG vv will operate 77WT iso 77W from 20 Apr to 29 Aug15 on D1246

(...)

77WT = 4F/48J/232Y
      How cool! Will miss the maiden flight SIN-HKG but will be onboard of the return flight :-)

Both, SQ866 and SQ865 have still saver awards available for April 20. Book now!
      Last edited by SMK77; 15 April 2015, 07:51 AM. Reason: Addition

Comment

• Originally posted by SQ_0303 View Post
        Fantastic as i have just grab a F saver in SQ865 on 6th May... stopover SIN and onwards to CGK on an 773 old F..
        The 773 to CGK has the 1-2-1 F right? I don't think they have the 2-2-2 old F anymore.

You mean the older 1-2-1 is old F?
        Looks like I have to get used to that F as old F.

Comment

• Originally posted by SMK77 View Post
          SQ865 on April 20 shows the refitted 77W with only four seats in F. Plane will have new J as well but no Premium Economy.
          Do you know if all the 77W's end up with only 4F in the future ? Means redemptions on F will be a thing of the past....

Comment

• Originally posted by SQueeze View Post
            The 773 to CGK has the 1-2-1 F right? I don't think they have the 2-2-2 old F anymore.

You mean the older 1-2-1 is old F?
            Looks like I have to get used to that F as old F.
            The new F is only available on 773er right? Does the 773 SIN-CGK flight got refitted with that as well? Apology as this is my first time traveling F in SQ...i tried J most of times with SQ whenever i can..

Comment

• Originally posted by hjerapa View Post
              Do you know if all the 77W's end up with only 4F in the future ? Means redemptions on F will be a thing of the past....
              Seems farfetched to configure all 77Ws that way. Did you hear this through the grapevine somewhere?

Comment

How cool! Will miss the maiden flight SIN-HKG but will be onboard of the return flight :-)

Both, SQ866 and SQ865 have still saver awards available for April 20. Book now!
                Sorry, got news the maiden flight delayed to 23 Apr due to late delivery of aircraft

Originally posted by hjerapa View Post
                Originally posted by SQGamespeed View Post
                Seems farfetched to configure all 77Ws that way. Did you hear this through the grapevine somewhere?
                I wouldn't be surprised if that's the direction actually - most airlines are downsizing their FCL for more seats in JCL. That's where the real competition is, and where people actually pay money to fly in. Most in FCL are all redemptions.

Comment

• Originally posted by hjerapa View Post
                  I understand from my SQ sources that all refurbished 77W will only feature 4 seats in First Class.

Comment

Sorry, got news the maiden flight delayed to 23 Apr due to late delivery of aircraft
                    So is this a refurbished aircraft or a brand new one?

Comment

• Originally posted by StarG View Post
                      So is this a refurbished aircraft or a brand new one?
                      Refurbished. But still needs to fly for the refit. SQ has changed the seat map back to 8 seats for my flight :-(

Comment

Refurbished. But still needs to fly for the refit. SQ has changed the seat map back to 8 seats for my flight :-(
                        I wonder if F will be Row 1 style or Row 2 style. Or even better, really square as it should have been.

Comment

• Originally posted by StarG View Post
                          I wonder if F will be Row 1 style or Row 2 style. Or even better, really square as it should have been.
                          Good news! Fully square! They will take the front from row 1 and the back from row 2. Bad news: they can't change the distance between the back of the seat and the TV, so no additional space here.

Comment

Good news! Fully square! They will take the front from row 1 and the back from row 2. Bad news: they can't change the distance between the back of the seat and the TV, so no additional space here.

A good incentive to fly the Single-row-F 77W over the normal ones then.

Comment

• Originally posted by SQ228 View Post
                              Keep a look out for SWG or SWJ. Neither plane has been in service for over a week, so if a refitted plane does fly on April 20, it's likely to be one of these two.
                              SWJ did an air test on 18/4. She's been refitted 4F/48C/232Y

Comment

• Originally posted by 9V-JKL View Post
                                SWJ did an air test on 18/4. She's been refitted 4F/48C/232Y
                                I'd been checking every day but you beat me to it.

So are we expecting this craft will have a full new interior with the same products as SWU-SNA or just the F section reconfigured?

Comment

Working...
                                X