No announcement yet.

A380/77W OnAir WiFi

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I remember they did say somewhere the free wifi is only for flight to London, but I can't remember where I read it.

Comment

Well I'm posting this using the free 15MB On Air on SQ308, SIN-LHR. Sponsored by a local Singaporean bank...

Comment

See if you can get a few more codes

Comment

SQ are kindly sending me a free voucher for my MAN flight.

Do we have an up to date list of registrations of AC that have WIFI please?

Comment

If for 77W all I know is that SWE has no wifi and SWS does.

My mom had SWM last week on SQ16 and said she did but please correct me if I am wrong.

The last time I took SQ in 2012, SWA and SWQ had no Wifi but not sure about now..

Comment

Originally posted by FN-GM View Post
              SQ are kindly sending me a free voucher for my MAN flight.

Do we have an up to date list of registrations of AC that have WIFI please?
              Anyone please?

Comment

The post doesn't say that though?
                And to double confirm, flew R on 227227 and when ask about the vouchers, cabin crew was unaware.

Flew R yesterday on 232 and LS told me it's only for flights to LHR.

Comment

Originally posted by Kyo View Post
                  See if you can get a few more codes
                  Sorry my 15mb expired long before I could read your post.

Comment

Anyone please?
                    SWB,G,H,I,M,N,P,Q,R,S,T

Plus all 77WN/Ts and A380s

Comment

Originally posted by RCTP View Post
                      And to double confirm, flew R on 227227 and when ask about the vouchers, cabin crew was unaware.

Flew R yesterday on 232 and LS told me it's only for flights to LHR.
                      I emailed SQ and they confirmed it was LHR flights only. However they gave me a voucher anyway and posted it.

Originally posted by sq_a380 View Post
                      SWB,G,H,I,M,N,P,Q,R,S,T

Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by sq_a380 View Post
                        SWB,G,H,I,M,N,P,Q,R,S,T

Thanks. Looks like my mom got lucky. And good to know a lot of the older 77W have Wifi now compared to before (Unless you get a plane without it).

Also the 77WT (refitted 77W) will have T-Mobile wifi only, right?

Comment

Anyone who has flown the 77WR (With PEY) and 2013 products, the Wifi is On Air or T-Mobile?

Comment

Originally posted by SQfanatic View Post
                            Anyone who has flown the 77WR (With PEY) and 2013 products, the Wifi is On Air or T-Mobile?
                            According to starG he tells me they're still onair

Comment

Originally posted by SQflyergirl View Post
                              According to starG he tells me they're still onair
                              Wait what? That's a little bit disappointing even considering they're planning to upgrade the cabin to 2013 products. Even mentioning the IFE is also getting upgraded, hearing this disappoints me. I guess if I fly SQ in the future, I will have to live with using a little bit of Wifi for IG (Unless I fly a 77WN via HKG both ways). I thought the Panasonic ex3 was going to be powered with T-Mobile Wifi.

Comment

Out of curiosity, did the ex- 77WT's (SWJ and SWK, now 77WR) have T-Mobile Wifi or OnAir? Only asking because they were refitted as 77WT, and now 77WR (with only a change by removing a few Y rows).

Hopefully KrisWorld is also the newest too (or if not, is it like the current older 77W and 77WN)?

Comment

Working...
                                X