No announcement yet.

Singapore Airlines latest cabin products on the new B777-300ER (77WN) - 2013

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone can advise what are the seats like in economy for SVO, SVL, SVF kind of planes. Do they have the netting next to the TV screens

Comment

• Are they still using the 77WN on the same flights? I took SQ319 on 10/05 and it was the old 77W

Comment

• Originally posted by 17august View Post
        Are they still using the 77WN on the same flights? I took SQ319 on 10/05 and it was the old 77W
        You got dudded like I did. Yes, they are still serving the same flights, but unfortunately there are last minute switches and suddenly it's back to regular...

Comment

• Seems like the second refit has just taken to the skies!

After weeks out of action, SWG has departed for LHR as SQ306. I'd expect we will now see it work in tandem with SWJ to cover SQ306/5 and SQ866/5.

That's now 6 of the new batch and 2 refitted with the 2013 product. SWK appears to be the next craft undergoing a refit.

Comment

• Originally posted by SQ228 View Post
            After weeks out of action, SWG has departed for LHR as SQ306.
            I don't think SWG has been refitted -- according to seatmaps, it does not have the new configuration.

Sorry to be a spoilsport.

Comment

• New seats in row 11

This is my first post and I must start with a big thank you to all of you who are kind enough to share your amazing level of experience and knowledge on SQtalk.

I have been reading these posts on the refits with interest. Am I right in gleaning from them and what I have read elsewhere that once PE is active and sold on certain flights, the (4 class) 777s operating them will also have the 2013 J seats? Or have I missed something and it is not that simple?

Also does the adding of an extra row at the front of the mini cabin mean that row 11 will have newly manufactured seats making that row even more desirable?

Comment

• 9V-SWJ

Was on SQ866 today SIN-HKG and 9V-SWJ is refitted. No PE though.

Comment

• Originally posted by jonleong View Post
                  Was on SQ866 today SIN-HKG and 9V-SWJ is refitted. No PE though.
                  How was the refit? Did they update the IFE?
                  The world's too large a place not to go wandering.

Comment

• Originally posted by viraj735 View Post
                    Seats and IFE are identical to those on the 77WN

Comment

• Originally posted by sq_a380 View Post
                      Thank you.
                      The world's too large a place not to go wandering.

Comment

• Originally posted by viraj735 View Post
                        Everything was new, shiny and working

First time on Singapore Airlines with Star Alliance livery for me.

Comment

woo hoo! Is that Y class as well?

Comment

• Originally posted by FN-GM View Post
                            woo hoo! Is that Y class as well?
                            Yes it includes the entire cabin

Comment

Yes it includes the entire cabin
                              Makes a nice change

Comment

• Lurker here with a question about the new 2013 products. If I see a flight that has been changed to a four-class seatmap, does that mean it will have the newer seats?

I ask because I'll be traveling to the US sometime in February next year. For my schedule, SQ16 works out best, and the seatmap for that flight just changed to a four-class 77W. So will that have the newer seats like on the 77WN, or still the older seats?

On the way back I have some flexibility. I could take either the SQ1 ex-SFO or SQ11 ex-LAX. The seat map for SQ11 is four-class as well. Will the A380s be getting the new seats or no?

For someone like me for whom this will be a new experience (never flown SQ before, first flight not in economy), which choice is probably better (SQ1 or SQ11)?

Comment

Working...
                                X