Singapore Airlines latest cabin products on the new B777-300ER (77WN) - 2013

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by SQfanatic View Post
    I cannot say they will go A380 for sure if F is really a issue. The situation can be a bit more difficult to interpret or analyze as the number of 77WR is increasing and it makes question what they can do to prevent SFO from losing its 2013 cabin products depending on the number of 3-class frames available. As I said before, if they're really concerned about the number of F seats that will be on every 77W, they will have to do what they did to LAX (put double daily 77WR). Perhaps the question would first be, How's the loading of F typically on both SQ1 and SQ2?
    Well every time i have been on it, it has been at least 6-7 pax in it, and most of the time it's full. Even the sin-hk-sin leg is almost always more than 4 pax on it.....not sure how many people on redemption though...

Comment

• Originally posted by hjerapa View Post
      Well every time i have been on it, it has been at least 6-7 pax in it, and most of the time it's full. Even the sin-hk-sin leg is almost always more than 4 pax on it.....not sure how many people on redemption though...
      So they got to do something then. If an A380 seems infeasable for this route, and 77W just fits right, they would probably have to launch another 77WR route to SFO via elsewhere depending on factors of course. Probably an announcement may come this month if any otherwise it will remain unannounced and SFO will go 77WR eventually.

Comment

• Originally posted by SQkid View Post
        Oh ok , then in that case I think SWG and SWZ could be the 2 to watch for the next few days .

From what I saw SWZ has no outbound flight assigned yet after coming back on 8/6
        And SWG is doing 318/319. SWZ is probably either under maintenance or having its next go on a 77WR conversion. Hope SWG will really go out for a refit soon.

Comment

• CDG goes 10x weekly with 77WR for Northern Winter

Comment

• Originally posted by hjerapa View Post
            Yeah I am wondering if SF will have only has 4 First Class seats a day, down from 12 previously. That will make redemption practically impossible.
            Looks like SQ2/1 is going 4-class from 21 July.

Comment

• Originally posted by elladan View Post
              Looks like SQ2/1 is going 4-class from 21 July.
              Huh??? Are you serious??? But hey at least its good to keep a 2013 cabin product plane. Now my only gripe, though I will do my best not to whine next trip is "Is my plane going to be OnAir or T-Mobile Wifi?". I KNEW this was unannounced as well, but as long as its the new product I am happy, period :-)

Have not seen it on routesonline yet, but wow, they're going from A380 to what they did with LAX (Difference: SIN-CDG is nonstop) but hey it is back to 2007 levels. Good to hear CDG will finally get the 2013 cabin products

Comment

• Confirmed -- Dummy booking shows SQ2/1 with PEY and will be a 77WR from July 21st.

Comment

• May I know how long before a flight that they might change to a 77WR for example 638 I'm flying late Nov is there a possibility that it could change to a 77WR because I want to try the new products as compared to gambling with a 3 class config not knowing whether is it a 77WN.

Comment

May I know how long before a flight that they might change to a 77WR for example 638 I'm flying late Nov is there a possibility that it could change to a 77WR because I want to try the new products as compared to gambling with a 3 class config not knowing whether is it a 77WN.
                    Hmmm...Not to be mean but I think we used ExpertFlyer and probably other sites to know detail like this. Honestly, I do not know myself either because unlike the time they announced PEY route deployment in 2015, everything else seems to be unannounced.

However, can you change to 636 and go to HND instead or change to SQ12 if going to NRT?

Comment

Hmmm...Not to be mean but I think we used ExpertFlyer and probably other sites to know detail like this. Honestly, I do not know myself either because unlike the time they announced PEY route deployment in 2015, everything else seems to be unannounced.

However, can you change to 636 and go to HND instead or change to SQ12 if going to NRT?
                      Ahh I see , its ok. I dont think I can change the flights.

Might be a weird question but also, is there a possibility of a plane change from 77W to 773? As SQ is introducing more flights to CDG with a 77W and the arrangement looks quite similar except some more J seats and a little less Y seats.
                      Last edited by SQkid; 12 June 2017, 06:55 PM.

Comment

You might get lucky though. November is quite sometime away and it will only be a matter of time they will put a 77WR on every route, every flight number as the number of the 77WR craft are increasing, anyways. Trust me!

Comment

Might be a weird question but also, is there a possibility of a plane change from 77W to 773? As SQ is introducing more flights to CDG with a 77W and the arrangement looks quite similar except some more J seats and a little less Y seats.
                          Not a weird question at all, but I don't think the 773 would have the range to make SIN-CDG. European flights are either used with the 350 or 77WR

Comment

Not a weird question at all, but I don't think the 773 would have the range to make SIN-CDG. European flights are either used with the 350 or 77WR

I mean shorter routes for example to NRT.

Comment

I think he was referring to his Tokyo flight, that it might go 773 because the 77Ws would be redeployed onto CDG.

Comment

• Originally posted by SQ228 View Post
                                I think he was referring to his Tokyo flight, that it might go 773 because the 77Ws would be redeployed onto CDG.
                                Gotcha! My mistake, then. I think NRT might be a 77WR too eventually. Unless something last minute occurs, you could probably expect a 77WR, since November is sometime away.

Also, any news about SQ318/319 completely going 77WR? It has had a very good number of cases with this.

Comment

Working...
                                X