No announcement yet.

Singapore Airlines latest cabin products on the new B777-300ER (77WN) - 2013

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ha. I vaguely remember trying to ask what the big deal about 3D maps was. I don't really remember the answer, but I remember it leaving me even more confused than before asking.

Ah, here we are. More than 20 pages ago.

Comment

• The biggest Xmas gift would be SQ 2/1 gets swapped over to a 2006 product =0

Comment

• Originally posted by Wan1dap View Post
        I hope those are 3D lines
        Yes, the lines curve in order to show a 3-D perspective rendering of a gigantic "wifi hump", the likes of which we have never seen...

Comment

• Originally posted by zilchster View Post
          The biggest Xmas gift would be SQ 2/1 gets swapped over to a 2006 product =0
          Sir, thine evil knoweth no bounds.

Comment

• Originally posted by zilchster View Post
            The biggest Xmas gift would be SQ 2/1 gets swapped over to a 2006 product =0
            I dunno, 9V-SVF still has the range required... Mmmm purple!

Comment

• Originally posted by SQ228 View Post
              I'm sure he'll enjoy the maps on that plane.

Comment

• Originally posted by SQ228 View Post
                I change my mind. Thine evil knoweth no bounds. Perhaps expanded by excessive mentions of 3D Maps? Heh.

Anyway, we probably should get back to the thread topic lol. Whisky Bravo will very likely be the next bird to feature new cabin products. Only question is: 77WR or 77WN? My head says 77WR as SQ seems to be going all-or-nothing for PEY, and more and more routes are getting PEY. My heart says 77WN because of the first class award space available.

Comment

• Lol, maybe next time I wouldn't mind a 2006 77W. I actually wouldn't mind a 772 either, like SVF, because in all honesty, it will bring me nostalgia because of the seat colors, and of course, I liked the entertainment system just like the 744 had. In fact quite honestly, I wish I had a 777 like SVF fly me from MAA-SIN in January instead of the 333, but that's definitely beyond me and beside the point.

But you know I am joking when I said that, because honestly, I would rather move on with newer things. I will tell you one thing for sure, you will see a TR whether or not I have a 3D map 77WN that doesn't occur in January after my trip upon returning to SFO in the evening, because honestly, posting a full TR after coming back to SFO is extremely cumbersome and time consuming. If SQT had a mobile app and the ability to post pictures directly from the phone, it would perhaps make life much easier. The going sector up to India will obviously be posted the day after Christmas, and coming back sector would be likely posted the next day after my evening return to SFO.
                  Last edited by SQfanatic; 11 November 2016, 05:36 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by loldude333 View Post
                    I change my mind. Thine evil knoweth no bounds. Perhaps expanded by excessive mentions of 3D Maps? Heh.

Anyway, we probably should get back to the thread topic lol. Whisky Bravo will very likely be the next bird to feature new cabin products. Only question is: 77WR or 77WN? My head says 77WR as SQ seems to be going all-or-nothing for PEY, and more and more routes are getting PEY. My heart says 77WN because of the first class award space available.
                    You'll know by the exterior. 1st and 4th windows colored tan mean 77WR, otherwise it will be a 77WN. The interior again, depends on first-hand accounts.

Comment

• SWB is scheduled to fly 494/495 today. It's hard for me to trust if it will be a 77WR or 77WN as DXB has gotten a mix of that very frequently. If you got the numbers/data, feel free to post. Evidence will conclude the strongest if it flies LAX (77WR) or SFO (77WN). I am happy to know it did not get written off for SND.

Comment

• SQ themselves have said all 77W will be refitted to 77WR. What's there not to trust?

Comment

• Originally posted by 9V-JKL View Post
                          SQ themselves have said all 77W will be refitted to 77WR. What's there not to trust?
                          That PEY wasn't doing so well. But in all fairness, I was just asking. God!

Comment

• Originally posted by SQfanatic View Post
                            That PEY wasn't doing so well.
                            Comments like this show how little you know about business, so I suggest you refrain from these baseless and frankly inane statements .Wait until you've learnt a bit more, otherwise you simply invite critical responses.

Comment

• Originally posted by SQfanatic View Post
                              SWB is scheduled to fly 494/495 today. It's hard for me to trust if it will be a 77WR or 77WN as DXB has gotten a mix of that very frequently. If you got the numbers/data, feel free to post. Evidence will conclude the strongest if it flies LAX (77WR) or SFO (77WN). I am happy to know it did not get written off for SND.
                              SWB is a 77WR.

Comment

• Let's cut SQfanatic some slack, shall we? We are all here for our love of SQ, but some love SQ more than others, so let's not let our differences get in our way here. Yes, it might be annoying to some, but the least you can do is just to ignore and not let that comment ruin your day.

Comment

Working...
                                X