No announcement yet.

Singapore Airlines latest cabin products on the new B777-300ER (77WN) - 2013

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SQ2/1 has been operated by the 77WN daily for the past week. Anyone knows if this is permanent?

Comment

• Apparently there's an unannounced refurbished 3-class 77W (4F/48J/232Y) seat map loaded onto SQ web. Looks like not all 77W will get Premium Y. Perhaps this variant will fly the Asia/Australia/DXB routes.

Comment

• Originally posted by rcn View Post
        SQ2/1 has been operated by the 77WN daily for the past week. Anyone knows if this is permanent?
        We never seemed to get an official annoucement about SQ2/1, unlike the others where it was announced long in advance. The MEL SQ227/8 77WN came off SQ637/8 which picked up the A380 off AKL which in turn got the standard 77W off MEL. This rotation was always planned for 29MAR and proceeded as planned. It seems from discussion on here that MEL & NRT will again trade 77WN and A380 some time in June.

They now have 6 77WN: SWU, SWV, SWW, SWY, SWZ & SNA. The regular flight pairs are now SQ231/222 (fits within 24h); SQ227/8 (needs 26h turnaround); SQ318/9 (needs 30h turnaround) and SQ2/1 (needs almost 44h turnaround).

If they use two craft on HKG/SFO, one on SYD and three between MEL & LHR, it will work, but it's very tight.

Comment

• Saw SQ960 today flown by SWY based on fr24 app, is that to fill gaps between the long hauls? But I thought CGK flights always use regional crafts

Comment

• Originally posted by egondo View Post
            Saw SQ960 today flown by SWY based on fr24 app, is that to fill gaps between the long hauls? But I thought CGK flights always use regional crafts
            It's fairly uncommon but we have seen it before. You're right- it is to fill gaps and also to spread the new product around a bit I guess.

Comment

• SWZ flew to MNL on Friday.
              The world's too large a place not to go wandering.

Comment

• Taking SQ15 in mid June, and SQ16 coming back in late June. Hopefully they will use the 77WN on the ICN route.

Comment

• does anyone have an experience with seat 56 A/C/H/K in 77WN? thanks.

Comment

• Currently on board SQ638, i thought they switched back to 77WN from A380. Very disappointed it's the old 77W.

Comment

• Originally posted by frolic View Post
                      Currently on board SQ638, i thought they switched back to 77WN from A380. Very disappointed it's the old 77W.
                      So dissapointing, I will be on SQ638 on 9th April, hopefully they have changed it back to 77WN by then *fingerscrossed*

Comment

• I will be on SQ 637 on 8th of april. I really2 hope they switched back to 77WN again..
                        What's more disappointing is, I got sub-standard crews for tonight. Well, first world problem.

Comment

• it seems that SQ 637/638 is no longer equipped by 77WN, tonight they use the oldest 77W (-SWA)

Comment

• Something doesn't quite add up here.

As of 29MAR the following happened:

SQ285/6 AKL lost the A380 and gained a standard 77W off MEL.
                            SQ637/8 NRT lost the 77WN and gained the A380 off AKL.
                            SQ227/8 MEL lost the standard 77W and gained the 77WN off NRT.

Then a week later:

SQ637/8 NRT lost the A380 after a week and gained a standard 77W off MEL.
                            SQ217/8 MEL lost the standard 77W and gained an old 773 refit (6x weekly).

So where did the A380 get switched to and why has SQ217/8 ended up with an old 773? Anyone with any clues?

Comment

• A wild guess would be heavy maint./PEY retro-fit for the 380 and cabin retro-fit for 77W?

Comment

• Originally posted by dfs24 View Post
                                A wild guess would be heavy maint./PEY retro-fit for the 380 and cabin retro-fit for 77W?
                                Correct me if I'm wrong, but the A380s are not being refitted with PEY, at least not yet.

Comment

Working...
                                X